The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 07:52:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Imprinting Water and other things.  (Read 5101 times)
galeb
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 14, 2013, 13:19:35 »

I saw this on another thread and thought it was good enough to start another topic.

"I remember watching a Horizon TV programme about 10 maybe 15 years ago where a scientist had figured out that water has memory. They had a fish tank and immersed a copper coil into the deionized or pure water within. They then sent an electric charge through the coil. When they took a spectrograph of the water after removing the coil it still retained the memory of it. Even when they sloshed the water around the image was still visible. I distinctly remember the other scientists on the programme getting excited saying how wonderful it will be in the future when all you need do is stand a glass of water near a special phone (maybe this was before internet) and the doctor need only send information down to it, causing it to take on the properties of the requires medicine."

There are a lot of YouTube videos now about imprinting water with energy and thoughts. One healing method that I have used for fifty years or so is by imprinting water with energy/color and other things.  I place water in a glass bottle and then expose it to a colored light, (Chromotheorpy) then have the person drink a little throughout the day.  I also place crystals under the water (in the dark) to imprint the water with the characteristics of the crystals, or use magnets. I have also used the sun and moon light to imprint the water. Each have different effects.

You can find information on color healing, crystal healing and the use of magnets for healing, the imprinted water acts the same as what is stated using the light/crystals and magnets. The best part is that you don't need to work with the client for days or weeks, you just give them the imprinted water and it does the work for you.   
Super Sonic
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 09:37:21 »

Interesting. I've seen a Japanese doctor make experiments on water. He would say negative things to one glass of water and positive ones to another, which he then put into a refrigerator. After having them both frozen, the one exposed to negative remarks was crystalized and deformed, whereas the one exposed to positive remarks was püre and very clean-looking. I may have to read upon the subject a bit more, since it really does intrigue me.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 09:37:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 11:09:10 »

That would be Dr. Masaru Emoto.
I have tried his Rice experiment (see http://www.positive-thinking-principles.com/positive-thinking-power.html ) but since I didn't want anyone to know what I am doing (I could hear them: "What are you doing here, are you nuts or what?"  grin ), I hid the containers in a drawer and sealed them so it wouldn't stink. That might be one reason why it didn't work out. The other one is I often forgot to do the speaking to them or whatever it is called. I kind of hid them in that drawer from myself, too. grin

Has anyone tried this or similar experiment, too?
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 14:36:14 »

Google; Wilhelm Reich.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 15:34:47 »

homeopathy  wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 15:34:47 »

CFTraveler
Astral Energy 3

Because.

View Profile WWW Email