The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 29, 2014, 23:21:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stomach bug... Any methods I can do to get rid of this faster?  (Read 17127 times)
ArmyOfOne1911
« on: February 23, 2012, 18:07:41 »

He guys is there any techniques like meditation... or anything you can think of to help get rid of the stomach bug? Or any virus really...
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 22:11:04 »

stomach probs can have a bunch of causes, needn't be a virus, did you eat sth unusal lately?

you can try energy work to ease it, it always helps me to lie down (legs put up bended if necessary)  and direct my hands to my belly at arm's length (or wherever it hurts there) and direct energy there, also speaking affirmations simultaneously "My stomach / intenstines is/are healthy" do work (for me). If you know anatomy, then let energy (balls, light or whatever) run from your oesophagus down to your cardia and then further down. The cardia is important to include in the healing as it always has to do with acid reflux that can get pretty nasty.

drink herbal tea, e.g. camomile, caraway-anise, sage, melissa, fennel. An insider's tip is yarrow (achillea), a good anti-cramps remedy.

if it does not go away after 2-3 days or you get cramps that are not bearable please don't mess around further and see a physician

get well soon

ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 22:44:46 »

Thank you man I will give this a shot.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 22:44:46 »

zareste
Astral Energy 4

nonzeroe
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 23:18:11 »

For stuff like this, I just flush everything out. Drink liquids, avoid food until you're hungry, and eat fruits and vegetables when you are. And don't forget to move and walk around once in a while. Setting still for too many hours can stress the circulatory and digestive system.

I've tried energy manipulation on sickness but that never went anywhere, neither did meditation, personally
ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 00:26:26 »

@Zareste I am finding hard to meditate as well. I'm just drinking lots of water and I took some tylenol because my whole body is in pain. Definitely not hungry... :/ I will walk around though. I was planning on just laying down but I didn't know it could stress that stuff. Good to know!! I will walk around a bit.
blis
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 00:31:41 »

You might want to look into zappers. A lot of people swear by them. I'm going to try and make one next week. Basically a certain type of electrical charge is meant to kill pretty much all nasty parasites. You electrecite yourself with a low voltage current at certain frequencies to kill all the stuff you're carrying around in you.

If you wanted to buy one, the cheapest I know of is on http://www.orgonecrystals.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 00:31:41 »

CFTraveler
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 03:36:57 »

Do sponging inside your thighs i.e. the femur, for about five minutes each, and see what happens.
ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 04:23:37 »

Blis I will check it out!, cft can you explain for me a little more?
CFTraveler
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 14:50:29 »

Well, theoretically doing energy work on your thighs stimulates your immune system and any ailment that is improved by a healthy immune system should benefit from it- anything viral or bacterial, Idk about autoimmune problems, though.
A tummy bug qualifies in this case.
ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 16:07:43 »

Thankyou.  grin

Feeling worse today... Maybe as the day progresses I will get better... Mornings are the worst. :/ I also heard soda can help an upset stomach. I been drinking water mostly that seems to REALLY irritate it.
CFTraveler
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 18:39:59 »

Water should be good, or seltzer water too.
ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 15:22:29 »

Well I found out my problem... and I been doing nothing but making it worse and not realizing it. It was these sugar free mints... I been munching on them alot... They are called Ice breakers sour. I highly recommend staying away from these unless you wanna turn into a party favor. xD

Thanks for all the advice though
zareste
Astral Energy 4

nonzeroe
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:59 »

Ahahaha
Yeah that'll do it. As harmful as sugary foods can be, sugar replacements tend to be worse
bruudy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 04:46:18 »

I'm just drinking lots of water and I took some tylenol because my whole body is in pain.Definitely not hungry.I will walk around though.I was planning on just laying down but I didn't know it could stress that stuff.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: