The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2019, 21:37:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I real are you real?  (Read 2813 times)
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2008, 16:13:14 »

Your eyes are deceiving you there are no letters on the monitor I do not exist and neither do you, so it is impossibly for you to read what you think you are reading

To progress ďwe must know what we donít knowĒ and teach ourselves the hidden wisdom

To describe unconsciousness oblivion, forgetfulness coma, one must be able to describe exactly what consciousness is, awareness, wakefulness is and nobody knows what that really is

It is the flow of memes in the physical brain, but what the heck it is in the soul I just like everyone else have absolutely no idea.

Maybe I am just a figment or thought in the mind of god, or maybe I am just a figment in the group mind of the forum.

Maybe if you stop thinking about me I will cease to exist and vanish. Maybe when I am no thinking about you vanish and donít exist

I am not aware of you how can I be sure you a real and concrete and visa versa

If I die and you think about me do I still exist?

Nobody wrote this post so there are no words in it and you did not read what is not there.

If you can read it you are hallucinating, blue is really red and white is black. You cannot perceive me or any of my actions as I have never existed. Prove that I exist then you will know what consciousness is.

When you try to observe me Iím not there, when you turn your head I impact on reality. What is real? The body is nothing but seething emptiness and you try to attribute to this mist consciousness. How much less can this empty mist achieve unconsciousness. There is no such state in non reality

When you look for me I vanish , when you stop looking for me I stand in front of you

Everything is a great mystery impossible to understand but simple and easy

I am only a phantom of your mind

Or maybe I am a sleeping god and as I begin to wake up the universe which is just my dream will begin to dissipate and the stars begin to go out one by one until there is nothing but abysmal nothingness as I retract into myself in to the nothingness of the original singularity.

I am everything, infinitely huge embracing all but I am also just a dimensionless singularity point particle infinitly small and of infinite intelligent energy .

Who the heck am I? say to myself as soon as I find the words

Oh!! Now I remember!!

Oh!! Yes!! I AM WHO I SAY I AM

"I am a devotee to no one but myself"

"I think therefore, I am"

Take Care

Alan
Starvingpercussionist
Astral Energy 3

All truths are half truths, or so I've been told.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 22:46:21 »

Nothing is real, I've seen it with my own eyes.  grin

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 22:46:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 04:21:34 »

StarvingP

Nothing is real, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Hey!! Man!! Wow!! I realy like that one best I have read for a long time.  grin smiley huh evil wink

Those in my post are all my own I did not get them from some other source but I am going to include yours next time

Take Care

Alan
Starvingpercussionist
Astral Energy 3

All truths are half truths, or so I've been told.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 16:23:13 »

Go for it, I've got a million of em.

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.
greggkroodsma
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 22:46:21 »

Maybe if you stop thinking about me I will cease to exist and vanish. Maybe when I am not thinking about you you vanish and donít exist.

Maaybe when you stop thinking about yourself, you cease to exist and vanish.  But, isn't that what todays Christian religion wants you to do?  Stop thinking about yourself?  What good can you do if you are not here?  What good thing can you receive if you are not here to receive it?  And if the giver is not here to give, what can be given?   huh
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 22:46:21 »

AmbientSound
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 05:32:15 »

If by real, you mean manifest, then yes. Of course, I can only tell you what I believe. On this level of existence, one cannot know all things, or anything at all for certain.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: