The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2019, 15:38:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger Pictures, are they possible?  (Read 2365 times)
Links Shadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2003, 22:30:47 »

My beliefs are fairly inline with what you described except I don't think that we are required to start on the lowest "rung".  I believe we can start anywhere we want to start and jump to anywhere we like.  But in order to move on we must gain whatever knowledge it is we are meant to gain from a given "picture" before moving on.

Now what happens if we choose to try and jump ahead and learn things that we are not ready to learn.  Well, I believe that you will eventually realize you are not ready and try to find where it is you belong at that time.  But I think that you can continue trying as long as your willing.  My opinion in this matter is firmly routed in my belief that we all have complete freedom of choice.

Respectfully,
Links Shadow
Tayesin
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 22:44:43 »

Hi Links, thanks for that reply. And moreso for the idea of starting anywhere within that picture, that has a ring of truth to it.

I had not even considered that aspect in relation to this topic. So thank you.

Love always.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 22:44:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

TorosDead
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 04:59:15 »

I DO BELIEVE THAT WE ALL VOLUNTERED TO COME TO EARTH TO LEARN THE HUMAN CONDITION.  I BELIEVE THE AFTERLIFE IS TRULY A WONDERFUL PLACE WITH NO SUFFERING OF ANY KIND, ONLY PURE KNOWLEDGE.  BUT PERHAPS WE CAME HERE TO REALLY APPRECIATE THAT BY EXPERIENCING HEARTACHE AND GRIEF.  IF YOU WERE BORN ON A TROPICAL ISLAND AND LIVED IN PARADISE FOR AS LONG AS YOU COULD REMEMBER, THAT WOULD SIMPLY BE NORMAL, NOTHING SPECIAL.  BUT IF YOU THEN LEFT THAT ISLAND AND EXPERIENCED HOMELESSNESS, PAIN, SICKNESS, SUFFERING, GIULT.. ETC, THEN RETURNED TO THAT ISLAND AGAIN... IMAGINE HOW WONDERFULLY THANKFUL YOU WOULD BE TO BE THERE.  THAT I THINK IS JUST ONE OF THE REASONS WE ARE HERE.
Psi
Astral Energy 3

34409479 PsiShock101
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 10:05:54 »

The beleif that we move on to other lives after we die is precisely what I beleive in myself grin. Im sorry, but the idea that we all goto eternal happiness or eternal damnation seems a bit awkward to me, especially when the teachings of said religons are self-defeating [xx(]

I am not afraid of the afterlife or dying, just afraid of a slow and painful death [Cheesy]

Then again, I don't want to die yet, too many people to see and meet here and too much stuff to do for shitz n gigglez [Shocked)]
Tayesin
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 12:50:31 »

Hi,
quote from PSI
"I am not afraid of the afterlife or dying, just afraid of a slow and painful death".
/quote.

I had a good laugh with that, thanks. So true isn't it?

Torosdead, very interesting.  I do like the concept and have met some people who say that it is the way of it, but I do not agree. Thanks for the input.

Well, I wouldn't like to see this topic die so quickly, so anyone with an opinion or new idea on this please jump right in. I am looking forward to reading more posts.

Love always.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 12:50:31 »

Tayesin
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 22:14:20 »

Hi people.

I have this growing view that outside of each individual's learning and experiences there lies even greater realities, that as yet are largely untouched by us humans in our searches for spiritual knowledge.

What I see is a concept of bigger and bigger pictures.  The box we are in is one picture, then what we experience astrally is another picture that is larger than the first. So is it not possible that these pictures represent another box that is also inside another bigger picture?

One bigger picture that I see is one where all the Souls that came to Earth to experience what this world had to offer, volunteered to come here. I see that we had completed experiencing life on other worlds or in other realms before choosing to come here.  And, when we finish these rounds of existence with the Earth, we will go on to other existences in other places. Each time, starting off on the bottom rung of that ladder and working our way up to ascending from that world.

So what do you think? I would love to read your responses to this.

Love always.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: