The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2020, 20:52:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We are really just part of a greater Superconsciousness  (Read 3402 times)
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2008, 08:32:09 »

Greetings Forum,

Mortal humans are only aware of an infinitely small aspect of  the great Super consciousness. There are millions of other levels in our higher selves and we are not now aware of it all. We must cross the rivers of memory to find out

We as human beings then are limited. We are seemingly just very tiny aware quantum particles of an infinite Mind or Awareness. We seem so small and minute when we look into vastness of the universe

But we are not so small in reality as our souls or minds can expand to embrace the whole of existence.

We are not insignificant. We together are the entire the Super consciousness (God if you like). We are only aware of a very small aspect of our own greater reality or cosmic mind, presently.

We do not know much about ourselves because we live in a very limited human body right now. We limited ourselves on purpose. We are “The Infinite Light” but for now we are limited versions of our ultimate selves

So our thinking and visions affect the future just as they did the past. We are a part of God and all other conscious sentient life in the universe, so our thinking affects this great creation of ours to a greater or minor degree according to how highly evolved we are within the Super consciousness or God.

I think that perhaps if we constantly project negativity or if we constantly project love and positively this flows like a river into the collective conscious of all thing and alters reality , be it in a tiny minute way

So our contributions to the future are important

Alan
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:44:55 by Alan McDougall » Logged

Take Care

Alan
Starvingpercussionist
Astral Energy 3

All truths are half truths, or so I've been told.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 16:39:07 »

And what would the Superconsciousness see outside of it, if it encompasses everything?

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 16:39:07 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 17:42:56 »

StarvingP

And what would the Superconsciousness see outside of it, if it encompasses everything?

It encompasses everything but new realities are always evolving. It is the great reality always thriving toward infinity,

The ceaseless creator if you like

Take Care

Alan
greggkroodsma
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 23:24:34 »

You were created wthin the Superconsciousness and given creative powers.  You can create using everything that the Superconsciousness created, but you are not restricted in your creative powers to what the Superconsciousness created.  If you are to be unique, you can combine created things to produce unique things.  Perhaps the things created are just things unique to you, but you are in charge of your world and for the Superconsciouness to stay the Superconsciousness it must abide by your rules since the Superconsciuousness is everything. 
Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:17 »

We (and the whole universe) are but a thought in the mind of God if he stops thinking about us we vanish forever.

Take Care

Alan
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:17 »

Tayesin
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 13:20:33 »

I love how we humans give attributes and behaviours to God/Super-Consciousness/Universe. The idea tickles me in different ways.

Why don't we call it George/Maree/Bowser? With one of those names we might not get all caught up in the unseen need for something bigger, outside you in subtle ways, more powerful and spiritual than you.

If we stop doing this, we allow for something wonderful within ourselves. You all feel this thing inside us... you are afraid it is power inside you. Don't be afraid. It is You inside you.

This You inside you, is only one small section of Bowser... remember him?

Bowser is BIG, fully aware of itself (we all agree) and is every particle in the Universe.

So, if You are a portion of Bowser, then you are no different.

It is You and you are it.

I like Bowser. It's a good Label.

Lots of Bowser portions decided to try the experience of Here, this denser 3D Awareness, so Bowser sorted the details and mechanics then provided the means for us to experience what we are capable of.

Every possible choice is being Experienced Here. With so many people creating their reality in 3D, we must make allowances for other people's creations, because each affects the whole.

Improvement requires one thing. Unity.

"We" are not ready to step up to that without being pushed.

Alan McDougall
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 16:24:54 »

Tayesin

Improvement requires one thing. Unity

Yes but unity is just what humanity lacks, thus endless wars, crime, hate. depravity.

Take Care

Alan
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

I am kurai kokoro, the wind is my ally, my freind.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 20:10:41 »

don't forget greed and gluteny, I gave the name Amaranth to my aspect of god, in my veiw he is a Tiger next to a tree and holding an amaranth, (the Amaranth is an Ugly flower but blooms forever and seems for eternity, but better ugly on the outside and beutiful on the inside as opposed to the reverse.)

"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."
Tayesin
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:03:56 »

Yes but unity is just what humanity lacks, thus endless wars, crime, hate. depravity.

Sadly, everything needed to perceive Unity in humanity is in place, but humans tend not to want to see it. This is perfect for the time we are in, strangely enough.

I'm simplistic, thinking that if more people truly perceived the Same-ness in all people then we might reach Unity.

By Same-ness, I mean our being Human with the same real needs and desires.

We all love, have family, have "enemies", have dreams of a better future for our children, we share the same physiology no matter what our skin colour is, we all came from the same Source (Bowser again, lol), we were all born and we all die.

The only thing different is each person's culture. Not just the culture we live in, but the personal culture we've attached to. Some attach to Bikerism, some to Consumerism, some to emo-ism, etc.

The Beliefs within each separate personal culture are reflected in the sections of our community around us. It's comfortable belonging to something bigger than yourself!! So once again we are seeing that comfort zones, attachments and beliefs are still the culprits preventing us from seeing Sameness.

The NWO is working towards creating events that will force humans to think in Sameness... although it will only be limited perceptions of sameness to begin with as our freedoms, ability to move around, capability to feed our families, etc, are severely reduced over the next 2 to 4 years.

Eventually, when this "Might is Right" mentality crumbles along with it's ruling support groups, we will be left with one choice, to Unite.

Even then, this unity will have differing aspects to it. Some will align with the more negative gang-mentality, taking what they want when they want. Others will align with a more positive groups to improve how we live on this world, and will be the forerunners of our long term future as the Gangs run out of Stuff to Take and look at alternatives for survival... which should see many losing their perceptions and realising we all need to pull together to survive.

After the events have settled, after the gangs have dissipated or wiped themselves out, the remainder will more able to birth new visions into this world. From there we will grow together and awaken to be the Aware Beings we intended for these lives.

And then, we will all perceive the Super-Consciousness as what we ARE. This will be the major change in humanities direction and it will allow us to grow on this world in a healthy way.

Be well.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:06:20 by Tayesin » Logged
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

I am kurai kokoro, the wind is my ally, my freind.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 13:41:11 »

quite interesting you guys.

"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: