The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2019, 23:43:01

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to get your heart desire back  (Read 2166 times)
justinspaul
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 16, 2012, 15:05:33 »

hello every one am here to share my testimony with you. I used the help of magic to get my wife back after we got separated for six month. And if you want to solve relationship problems with the help of magic,i can help you get the true way. talk to me here justins.paul@yahoo.com.for more info
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 06:20:03 »

This is really ridiculous. I donít think you should have to do this. This is my point of view. Rest it all depends upon you.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 06:20:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 06:58:39 »

I got my girlfriend back by employing 'love' when we separated for six months. If you want to solve relationship problems with the help of love then I cant help you... because your love will win out in the end. For more info look_inside_yourself@heart.com
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:13:21 »

I got my girlfriend back by employing 'love' when we separated for six months. If you want to solve relationship problems with the help of love then I cant help you... because your love will win out in the end. For more info look_inside_yourself@heart.com

smh  grin

(!)Spark it up
TK
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 20:55:21 »

So free will is overridable? Cool! evil
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 20:55:21 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: