The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 17:21:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic Colors  (Read 1333 times)
Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2016, 08:15:09 »

In the astral world, is magic color coded?
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:44:46 »

In the astral world, is magic color coded?

Apparently, you have never been to the astral world. Why are you asking?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:44:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:49:06 »

So you are saying, because I have questions, I can't have possibly astral traveled.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 17:00:00 »

Whoa there guys.  Smiley

From my own perspective, no... at least not as in much as things are "colour coded" here in this physical, anyway.

Apparently, you have never been to the astral world. Why are you asking?
He's just asking a question.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 17:04:49 by Xanth » Logged

RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 20:44:37 »

He's just asking a question.

And I am just asking for clarification. What does "color coded" mean? Why ask this? In what context is this?

There are colors on all the lower planes. But *color coded*? I am not sure what is being asked.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 20:44:37 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 21:10:26 »

And I am just asking for clarification. What does "color coded" mean? Why ask this? In what context is this?

There are colors on all the lower planes. But *color coded*? I am not sure what is being asked.
I understood it as asking if the colours we classically/historically associate with certain magical/spiritual things here (aura colours, for example) also apply in the non-physical as well.

I'd say no, because it's all unique to the observer.  Just as everything physical is also unique to the observer.

What are your thoughts on that?

RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 21:41:04 »

I understood it as asking if the colours we classically/historically associate with certain magical/spiritual things here (aura colours, for example) also apply in the non-physical as well.

I'd say no, because it's all unique to the observer.  Just as everything physical is also unique to the observer.

What are your thoughts on that?

Well, I have been to places in the astral where color is definitely a prominent feature of certain buildings and clothing and other things. I got the sense that anyone else who visited that place would "see" the same colors as I did. (Assuming of course they weren't color blind or blind from birth and had no corresponding sense of it).

Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 02:08:25 »

In one of my projections, I acquired a magical orb. I was just wondering if the coloration could indicate what kind of power it held.
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 02:21:26 »

In one of my projections, I acquired a magical orb. I was just wondering if the coloration could indicate what kind of power it held.
In that case, I would say yes.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 03:05:24 »

I definitely agree with Robert.
However, I'd suggest for you to figure out what that particular colour means *TO YOU*... as it's going to be drawn (mostly) from yourself.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 04:12:01 »

Hi FD, I passed this the first time I saw it not quite understanding where you were coming from. Thanks for clarifying. I would suggest that anything specifically presented to you is meant to capture your attention. That being so the color would surely have meaning. If you don't already know what the color means for you try relaxing and seeing the color in the air you breathe. Breath it in with the intent to understand its meaning. Sounds like you have quite the adventure coming your way.  smiley

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: