The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 18:25:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manifestation and Transforming Your Physical Reality  (Read 6940 times)
voyager13
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2012, 02:44:38 »

Have you ever changed a core belief during a lucid dream or a  phasing or OBE experience, when you have direct access to the subconscious mind?

To the best of my understanding, magick comes down to planting the seed of your intention in the subconscious mind during an altered state of consciousness. Have you ever done it while phasing, for example?

Have you ever manifested something in your physical reality by thinking about and visualizing the outcome while out of body?

Please share with us your experiences and/or ideas about these.

Life is a dream; dream sweet dreams!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:46:23 »

That's actually a well known technique for manifesting that which you want to see happen in the physical.
I've never tried or done it myself, but I do know of it.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:46:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

voyager13
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 07:02:23 »

Ryan, you should try it next time you're phasing!

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 10:09:21 »

Hi,
I produced raps on the handles on a sideboard many years ago by using a method in Sylvan Muldoon's book The Projection of the astral body.
At 9 years of age I managed through fear (years of nightmares), dragging a wardrobe across the floor 3 feet or so and back again. It wasn't in the same position as originally stood. This weighed over 100 lbs and ripped through the carpet into the floorboards underneath.
At school I had the means of making people do random actions not normal in their routine.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/the_influence_effect-t36336.0.html
I've managed other things too, some good some not. Ive not used this much for many years.
Hope it provides some entertainment.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
voyager13
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 11:09:06 »

Hi Szaxx,

Could you tell me the name of the Sylvan Muldoon's method? Or what page of Sylvan Muldoon's book is this method on?

I read your Influence link; it was interesting. What you actually did, was not moving the wardrobe, but moving yourself to a parallel reality where wardrobe was in a different location. That's actually how all movements occur, according to the channeled entity, Bashar:
Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY8DsEIUqHU
Link 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ksUb9C-3E   

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 11:09:06 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 11:45:46 »

Hi,
Ill watch those vids later thanks.
The wardrobe physically moved, the floor was wrecked. This was a PHYSICAL REALITY event.
Not nice at that time either.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 11:50:01 »

Carl Jung proposed Active Imagination for the same purposes.  Call it modern day magick.  It wasn't about producing knocks and such, but planting those seeds in the subconscious and directly confronting it and remolding it.  The ends being transformation of your reality in many ways, mostly that yourself and your reality become healthy.

Don't even have to project to do it.  It's akin to phasing.  You just get into the first steps of projection/phasing and hold there.  It's an interesting technique, though he didn't use it in practice to my knowledge.  He used it himself and taught it, but I don't think he really used it in a clinical setting very much.  I think it came to him later in his life after retirement.

be awesome.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 16:14:14 »

Ryan, you should try it next time you're phasing!
I doubt I could remember to do it.
I've got more than enough goals to keep me busy for a long while with the very short time available to me in the non-physical.  LOL

I guess I'll just add it to the end of the list.  Smiley

voyager13
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 05:32:30 »

I doubt I could remember to do it.
I've got more than enough goals to keep me busy for a long while with the very short time available to me in the non-physical.  LOL

I guess I'll just add it to the end of the list.  Smiley

Seriously, what is more important than understanding transformation and conquering matter in this physical reality? I believe we came here to do these things, not just explore other dimensions. If the latter was the case, we wouldn't need to come here and then "get out of the body" with so much difficulty. Maybe I just can't think of some other worthy goals to achieve by phasing. Any ideas?

TK
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 20:52:32 »

I've had quite a ride last few years manifesting. First it started having with third eye opening and made some experiments with it and last couple of years more manifesting things on this wake-reality. Quite amazing stuff, but manifesting things with pen and paper is pretty limited. Need to learn that phasing stuff more. Once I did it but it was by an accident. Or some showaround by someone. Hehe!
voyager13
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 23:52:21 »

What do you utilize to manifest? Visualization?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: