The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 16, 2018, 12:42:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vanity spell  (Read 2758 times)
Crimson Tears
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2006, 18:18:37 »

Hey people how is it going,,,,,well i think i am losing my hair,,,and while this may seem sill or even stupid an selfish to some of you, the truth is that my self esteem is at rock bottom, i dont like going out in the day, i avoid people,,,i will even cross the street so i dont have to wal by them,,,i dunno just in a low point,,,and the prospect of loosing my hair is one i just cannot bare.........does ne1 know of any way to help me out, i will try ne thing...

Thank you
bloodsong
Astral Energy 3

sinistaminista@gmail.com bloodsong2001
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 19:16:21 »

Well, there is one method I know of that is about eighty percent effective.  It is called monoxidyl.  Usually found in Rogaine.

Bloodsong

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 19:16:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

seeker60
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 16:25:43 »

Bloodsong:

Your response reminds me of the Buddhist story of the monk walking along a river who comes upon a Fakir. The two get to talking and the Fakir tells the Buddhist monk that he has been meditating for twenty years. The monk replies “Oh? And what have you accomplished?” The Fakir stands up  tall and says “I can now walk on water!” The monk points up river and says “Gee, all that time. For fifty cents, you could have taken the ferry."

About spells and price... There's a magic spell for sale on e-Bay called "The Irish Wedding Toast." I ordered one but it hasn't come yet. What intrigued me was that it comes with a money back guarantee. It look really pretty and costs only $4.99. It's not 50 cents, but still. Never saw one with a money back guarantee before.

Seeker60
bloodsong
Astral Energy 3

sinistaminista@gmail.com bloodsong2001
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 04:39:14 »

Don't count on that money back guarantee, there have been many court precedents saying that some fields are not legal contracts, so depending on where the "money back guarantee" was, it may not be legally binding.

Still, you are only out $5.

Bloodsong

monicat777
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 13:36:40 »

You guys are so helpful!!! LOL

If your hair is falling out (and you're a woman), it could be for a variety of health reasons.  You should consider going to the doctor.  Stress, hormonal changes, thyroid problems, dietary deficiencies..are all potential causes!

It's not about vanity really.  It's about your overall well-being.  I can tell you from an energy standpoint... hair loss (in women) is not a good sign.  You could be way out of balance.  Meditation and visualization may help.  I would urge you to see a doctor, just to rule out anything serious...Or, to find out what's going on.  You would then be in a better position to use alternative means in dealing with it.

Hope this helps!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 13:36:40 »

erynys
Astral Energy 3

whisper913251
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 01:34:25 »

for weightloss, i made a spell. its actually working. my diet is the same and ive lost a little bit.

im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: