The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2019, 22:01:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace Omnia  (Read 2415 times)
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« on: December 17, 2012, 22:46:55 »

Peace Omnia
   The ritual begins with an acceptance of flesh reality, then a devoting of the whole summation of the planet's flesh to "The Living Lizard Of The Earth".  This acknowledgement soon is surpassed by an invocation of the supreme satanic body, pictures and forces of an envigorated emotion should be used, forming a whole invocation and properly centering in the midst of the cosmos.  With the fullness of the invocation, you then begin to rip through the garbage of all filth, flesh, and form, and eventually, evoke satanic heat and soul fire in a psionics style.  Then, absorb the generated energy and center again with an invocation of Lejia.  Now, simply unleash Peace Omnia, and give yourself to Ultimate Celestial Creation as you "Submit the all that *you are to Divinity."  Hold this charge and continue the flow of energy both within and without, and notice if you start to show signs of a progression towards levitation.  If you feel your center of activated force rising, and it slips free, do not restrain it back to your person, but grant it the knowledge of where it might find communion with similar spirit beings, and instruct it to bless you with the Animate.  Repeat ritual if necessary, or, go with pure hard line psionics to use same energetic dynamic for purposes of levitation and regeneration.  Let go of Peace Omnia and bless the waters of the Earth and Sky.  Conclude with taking of water, and write down the record of your experience.

Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control
Thaki
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 17:22:33 »

Intresting post Chaos Mage,as ever.
I love your posts.
They seem so chaotic and demented for some reason.
Everytime i see you post i think to myself "Ooh this is gonna be good."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 17:22:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:32:35 »

Intresting post Chaos Mage,as ever.
I love your posts.
They seem so chaotic and demented for some reason.
Everytime i see you post i think to myself "Ooh this is gonna be good."
That's not a good thing, Vedyl...

Spood
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 14:57:13 »

Oh my...
Thaki
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 19:17:19 »

That's not a good thing, Vedyl...