The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 26, 2020, 17:11:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about cyrokinesis  (Read 7040 times)
furbslt
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2012, 07:13:13 »

Hello, i started practising cyrokinesis (kinda). But i have allot questions about it.

First of all how to full believe in that. I mean i can imagine making water colder, but making iceball from thin air ? Cheesy.

Next one. I read that u first need to prepare your body for cold. But after some time being in cold temperature my hands, feets ,,freezes" dam it hurts ( yea im kinda MR. obivious here)

Maybe i should try go out to astral first , i mean maybe i would get answers there ?

I know its more astral forum , could somebody but link there i could learn more about cyrokinesis?
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:08:13 »

I've looked into ice elementals before.
You should prolly try to work with just water before you work with ice.
In my slowly-coming-together elemental system, it is seen that Fire is the root chakra, with water the next, and air the next.  Fire to Water makes Air.  Then Earth as the heart chakra, which is the balance and solid emanation of all three Fire Water and Air.
To become more Ice, you would have to lose all your sexuality, and stop breathing.  Then, your water chakra would freeze into ice.  But once you are frozen, it takes a lot of energy to get your Fire back into action.

I'm not really sure about cyrokinesis though, to be honest.  Have you tried working with inner sensation of cold, remembering cold, picturing giant glaciers, ice water?  And the rest of it?  Really, if you obsess your mind enough with one thing, you will get that thing and everything it has to offer, good or bad.
I've been considering water elements for a while now, even to the point that I believe that psi balls are mostly water based.  Try drinking more water, and you'll know you're getting somewhere when you start to have cold urinations, rather than warm.
 Becoming the element, seems to be part of it. 

Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:08:13 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 08:32:15 »

I don't recommend focussing on one element alone as it would result into psychological imbalance, which happened to me before. you should focus on balancing all the four elements. each of us has a dominant and least element in us so better find out first what's your strongest and weakest element.
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 02:45:03 »

Good idea Mon.
I do think that the elements also have emotional equivalents.
If you search around the boards for my post about the elements, a 12 element system, you can find some info there.  There is likely lots of info out there about elements, finding one that isn't related or referencing a video game is difficult.

I'll blather on a bit more.

Firstly, in the system that I am trying to develop for my own understanding, Fire, Water, and Air are your lower chakra, in that order.  Some people say Earth is the root chakra, in most of my research and book reading some years ago, it is Fire.  When your Fire (sensual pleasure, solar phallic energy, beauty, sensation), Water (power, will, wisdom, nourishment) and Air (Huh) are balanced, then Earth is the result.  Earth is a stable balance of the three prime elements.  Yet, those prime elements are also the fragmented and interactive portions of the Earth element.  Earth is then your heart chakra.  Earth is stable, a form, fatherly by it's structure and motherly by it's nature.  Beyond the heart chakra, I can not say.  Perhaps magnetism (vocal, communication???) electricity (thought frequency, stored nervous energy for transmission in control) and light (spirit medium).

So if you lose your Fire, and your Air, your Water becomes Ice.  To reheat, meditation and deep breathing would cause the friction to melt the ice and then it becomes complicated.  If the chakra are transforming their energies, you could end up in a bad situation, state-wise.

Have you tried freezing water with your mind?  It seems that you would have to drain Heat from the water, so perhaps cyrokinesis is not a direct element.  If you take heat, and add to your own heat, your own water could become air, in which case, your Fire evolves and you might find yourself taking up smoking. 

While all that imbalance and transformation is happening, your Earth loses it's stability and you end up alternating and trying to rebalance your lower chakra.  More to be said, certainly.

Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
furbslt
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 13:04:39 »

Its even more complicated then i tought Cheesy
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 13:04:39 »

furbslt
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 16:22:52 »

Well i don't want to become huge ice block  grin. Or do i have to ?

Well i kinda new to psionic abilities. Only thing im proud of is my concentration.
tried to make psi ball , but i dont know every time i started to feel something like psi ball I try to esperiment and move my hand a little ,and that feeling disappears,

From where should i start psi wheel ?
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 00:11:10 »

You don't necessarily need to study physics or such things from a text book, you can go outside and study it in real time directly with your own perception.  It isn't that complicated, and considering that I don't really know what I'm on about, concerning the chakra at least, weeeellll, you might just want to consider it and experiment.  Keep experimenting.  I don't know if to freeze something you remove it's heat, or if you can just freeze it on the spot.

Trying take a glass of water, and hold it in your hand.  A perfect clear glass of water.  Well, there's all kinds of things that can be done, which, in my degenerating state, I don't remember.  Some people used to divine from water, like Nostradamus.  What you could try, hm, a glass is not that great, there's something about glass and touching glass that is bad.  So take a bowl of water.

I once knew a young man, a dear soul friend of mine, who said that he could make water boil.  I didn't ever doubt that he meant with his own mind, and not just putting it on the stovetop and was joking around like.  So if he could make water boil, you could prolly freeze it too.  Try to freeze a bowl of water, just an ordinary plastic bowl.  You can even put your hand into it and try to absorb the heat directly from the water.  Normally, your own body heat will only heat the water, making it cold would be more difficult, unless you were cold.

I'm not really sure what to say anymore, after my big speel on the boards here, I've become extremely tired and lethargic.  Barely able to walk out to the highway and back. Certainly, if you go for a walk while it's still winter, and just observe the snow, it's crystal patterns as they reflect light, and touch the snow, put it in your mouth.  I still think that you have to somehow 'become the element' in order for it to take precedence in your actions.

Sorry I'm not much use anymore, going through a rough period.

Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 08:03:48 »

aerokinesis was always easier for me

Stookie_
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 16:05:42 »

By the time you get the skills to turn everything into ice by will, you won't have the desire to do it anymore. Oh, the irony.
Chaos Mage
Astral Energy 3

phaentia@live.ca
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 01:56:30 »

Heat as an expansion of energy, which can also be concentrated...  so if Ice is the opposite of fire, then Stasis applies.  Where as the person using weights would be more of a fire type, the person who sits there in perfect meditation would be more like an ice type.  Motion and kinetic energy versus static and pure gravity.

Y'see, a comprehensive series of graphs and charts to identify the relationships between the elements is necessary to physical view the entire elemental system from a singular frame of reference.  Heat and Energy would have similar characteristics, while the Mind and Gravity would be more like the Ice type.  Energy and gravity would both have their own dimension (expanded state) and intensity (density and charge). 

Sorry for rambling, just trying to figure it out as I go.
The abilities and controls for each state go hand in hand, such as to say that they can be learned freely.  Your own charge and density can shift very rapidly, to the point that consciously  willed planeswalking can take place, whereby you go astral and beyond with the multiplication of one dimension (of mind).  So Fire and Ice are balanced against each other, now, what I have to do is put in the meditation time to figure out how this fits into the chakra.

It just seems like Balance and Stillness with Silence fits more into the Ice catagory.  Some are elements, others are parameters, a fixed variable state that is based on a more general and specific type of 'quasi-cosmic' vibrational band.

furbslt
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 17:58:51 »

Stokie, that why nobody post vidoes of things like that ? Cheesy
Chels
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 02:44:01 »

I used cyrokinesis to make my hands super ice cold, then I touch people's necks.  grin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: