seeing faces in a mirror

<< < (2/3) > >>

Novice:
Thanks Nita!

So it sounds like these faces could be other living beings or deceased spirits.

What are your thoughts about them being past lives? I guess that sort of makes sense to me, but I have no experience at this at all. So sorry if these are really dumb or simple questions.

TriCelticFive:
<<<It was a superstition that mirrors were a path to the otherworld and to our true selfs.
Eve of Samhain Spell to Connect with the Spirit World
2004 Spell-A-Day
2004-10-30

Color of the day: Gray
Incense of the day: Lavender

Get a white candle, matches, and a mirror for this spell. At dusk, go to a haunted area or a place you feel the spirits are especially powerful. Make contact by walking about and allowing your mind to roam. Light your white candle, and stare into it saying:

Clear as midnight,
the spirits are bright.
Ghostly curiosity
brings you to me.
As a form takes shape,
I am not asleep.
Spirit awake,
take your shape.

Let the candle flicker. Glance into the mirror, and look past your shoulder. Do you see mists or lighted balls in the reflection? This is how ghosts typically appear. Return to the area on the next three nights. Take some pictures. At home, place your mirror facedown. Mirrors trap spirits. Some spirits will track you as you search for their reflections. If you want your ghost to leave, just say so. Follow this up by putting a broom over your transom and burning sage.

By: Susan Sheppard
http://www.llewellyn.com/free/spell.php?spellid=1658
>>>

Nita:
Hello Novice
   They could be past lives but most of the time you do have to be looking for past life information. I had a past life regression at 16 where I was hypnotized and they actually recorded the language I was speaking. They asked me to change the description to the language I was used to speaking in this lifetime and it worked.
   It fascinated me and is really part of what caused me to study all the occult books and explore magic. I do see lifetimes easily now but the last thing that was done in that session was to state that I would be able to remember all of my past lives. I have not met or talked to anyone who has spontaneous memories of their past lives in mirrors without doing a lot of work to make themselves remember.
   Dead spirits or spirits of others that you knew from other lifetimes would be easier. A lot of times we link to people that we truly cared about in other lifetimes. They will always be the people that it feels like we knew them before or where they are so easy to communicate with mentally. They will look like the person looked in the past lifetime in the mirror.
   You can normally tell if meeting someone has triggered these occurrences by thinking about who you have met. What did their energies feel like and if they triggered a lot of energetic reactions in you.
   NIta

alexd:
Hi

In response to your original post, I have experienced something similar. I also tried viewing my aura in the mirror and when focusing on my heart I can see that my face flickers and changes form but as soon as I look up my face is normal again. By focusing on my head my entire body becomes a shadow and almost like it is invisible. Itís quite interesting. I wasn't sure about what this was either and no-one has really provided a clear cut answer yet, but I did come across a site that said this had something to do with accessing images from the superconscious.

When your eyes go out of focus, your Third Eye will kick in, and it will start to show you other faces. Other aspects of yourself, past lives, faces from the collective, aliens, faeries, people of other races and other times

Source

Hope this is useful
Alex

Novice:
Thanks Nita! I haven't done ANY work on past lives, so I guess these are faces of others I'm somehow accessing.

Hi Alex!
I don't have a problem with them disappearing at all, and I stare right at them. Well, actually, I don't stare. I do loosen the focus of my eyes a bit and that's when they appear. But my focus is through my face in the mirror, so I'm seeing them very clearly.

Interesting. Thanks for all of the feedback everyone!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page