The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 15:17:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: :::..:':''.:.;;..::  (Read 1032 times)
LewdM@thew
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2004, 23:57:30 »

yO peeps of astral pulse!  *scratches madd vinyl on the turn tables
 Make Some NNNOISE!!! * scratch scr-scr-scratch-scra-scratch
*crowd goes wild, astral-bra's fly on stage

Seriously though, my name is LewdM@thew. Ive been projecting for some time now, around 2 years i believe.  Ive been lucid dreaming for a good decade or so and ive become very very good at CDC and CPC, to the point where i can manifest just about anything i can imagine, so long as im aware enough...  Im also known as 0.o over at astral society as a mod for the OBE and Great Debate forums. Im a student at the University of Denver. I love music, poetry, and art (my major  Tongue ), im a Sagittarius, and i enjoy long walks on the beach. . .nude wink

Im looking forward to meeting some of you and hearing some of the crazy experiences youve had etc ect...  shocked
Nay
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 01:55:45 »

Well hey there Lewd..aka 0.o  Cheesy

I use to post over at AS, infact you and I might have already had some ummm..discussions.  wink

Welcome to the forums and hope you find some new and interesting stuff!

Nay
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 01:55:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

LewdM@thew
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 06:45:32 »

I knew ur name looked familiar...so does peaceful warrior's.  Yeah im just checkin this place out, seeing whats around and whatever.
G3MM4
Astral Energy 3

gemma_weirs@btinternet.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 09:35:19 »

Hi welcome to AP, I'm a Saggi too. Wink

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: