The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 09:43:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19-year-old female seeks metaphysically minded individuals  (Read 1086 times)
falsetigerlimbs
Astral Energy 2

falsetigerlimb
View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2006, 07:18:59 »

Am I in the right place?

My name is Kirsty, I'm 19-years-old. I was born in Northampton, England, but have lived in San Diego, California for 9 years and recently became an American citizen. I am a current student at UCSD where my major is undecided. I am also a member of Mensa, which I believe is a pointless group whose sole aim is to enlarge the egos of its members. But that doesn't stop me from bragging about being a member, obviously. (I'm not conceited, I swear. The truth is that I don't really have much to brag about, so why not take advantage of bragging about what I can?)

I have always had a passion for telekinesis from a young age, and in more recent years my interests have expanded to include other aspects of metaphysics.

Basically, my reason for joining this forum is that I am sick and tired of people thinking I'm crazy if I try to tell them about my experiences with the "paranormal". I only have one friend who is on the same wavelength as me, and that is because he has been there to witness almost all of these "paranormal" occurrences, and has even demonstrated to me his telekinetic powers. (I put quotations around paranormal, because I believe that these occurrences are natural and normal)

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about metaphysics, telekinesis, astral projection, and OBEs. Maybe for once, someone will listen to my experiences and not assume that I am schizophrenic. wink

Vilkate
Astral Energy 3

Ready to share peace!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:39:14 »

Hey, Kirsty, welcome to the forum!  :wave:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Basically, all of us are here for the same reasons you are!

Oh, and what is more - yeay,another 19 years old female! I'm not alone!  grin

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:39:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 23:40:57 »

Welcome -  smiley

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: