The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 03:35:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A beautiful and powerful Prayer that I would like to share.  (Read 569 times)
jbarclay4033
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: October 14, 2008, 05:43:47 »

Hello everyone.

I am new here but I have been recieving Adrian's weekly re-mails for at least two years.

I would like to share the following prayer. This Prayer came to me recently from a friend. 

by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

THE GOLDEN  FLAME OF ABUNDANCE

Through the Power of God blazing in my heart and the hearts of ALL Humanity, I joyously receive and accept the gift of Godís Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance.

On the wings of this Divine Light, I Ascend into the Causal Body of God.

From this realm of Divine Consciousness, I have the clear inner knowing that
GOD IS MY SUPPLY!

I relinquish now, in the name of God, I AM, all of the power I have ever given to lack and limitation through my thoughts, words, actions and feelings in any time frame or dimension, both known or unknown.

I relinquish now, in the name of God, I AM, all of the beliefs I have ever had that were based in poverty consciousness.

From this moment forward, I consecrate and dedicate my very life to be the Open Door through which the new, frequencies of the Golden Flame of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance will now flow to bless me, my family, friends, coworkers and ALL Humanity.

As I breathe, think, speak, feel and act, the Presence of God within me is perpetually expanding the Golden Light of Eternal Peace and Infinite Abundance to all Life evolving on Earth. And so it is.

Through all levels of Divine Consciousness I now decree:

I AM!  I AM!  I AM!
The eternally sustained manifestation of Godís infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM!  I AM!  I AM!
The eternally sustained manifestation of Godís infinite supply of money and every good thing I require to assist me in my service to the Light, NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM!  I AM!  I AM!

In deep love and appreciation for my glorious gift of Life, I consecrate my Heart and Soul
to be the Open Door for the patterns of perfection from the Causal Body of God until the New Earth is manifest, and all Life evolving here is wholly Ascended and FREE.

It is done!  And so it is!  Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM.

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: