The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 20:25:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A few Words of Introduction  (Read 621 times)
Schlaegermond
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2012, 18:22:50 »

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to participating in online message boards, but I am excited to have found this intriguing forum.  As a teenager I started to have what you might call psychic experiences.  Back then, I never talked to anybody about it, and they scared me to the point that they ceased until more recently.  A few years ago I also started to become aware within my dreams and experience what I now believe to be astral projection.  I would like to learn how to intentionally project as all of my previous travels started from within the dream state.  Although I am not free of fear, my desire to learn and experience all that I can in this lifetime keeps growing stronger.  I am looking forward to sharing experiences with others here and hope to learn more about what “it all” means.
ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 18:35:13 »

Welcome! And congratulations on wanting to explore further. There are a lot of good topics with specific advice for what you are looking for. Take a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions or share ideas. Smiley

I think everyone can get a bit spooked at times, but I like to think that it makes it more of an adventure. Have fun! Cheesy

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 18:35:13 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lionheart
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 18:41:35 »

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. We have a ton of great info that you will find will help you to intentionally project, whether that be by etheric projection or Phasing.

Be sure to use the search engine in the top right hand corner often. It will help you find what you are looking for and definitely check out all the useful "Stickies" that are found in the different forums here.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 19:49:59 »

Welcome to AstralPulse Schlaegermond
Having someone to talk to about the paranormal and psychic phenomena is Very important. Like you I had basically Nobody to talk to and so was Very fortunate to have found this website. AstralPulse may not quite replace being able to talk to a family member or a close friend but it is the next best thing.

Cheers  grin
Grey
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 00:44:01 »

Hi and welcome. We're all ears as you've guessed.
Have a read and ask anything.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 00:44:01 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: