The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 15:25:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new prospect to add to the already growing list.  (Read 781 times)
Electa5
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2005, 04:23:32 »

Hello everyone, I am happy to find this great and ever expanding forum. I have had many experiences and want to have many more. I am very impressed by the fact Robert Bruce is a moderator to the topic. I have his book "Astral Dynamics" and just purchased his newer book and waiting for it's arrival. I have to admit I never did finish the first book. The exercises are many to get through. It seems I am so busy I hardly have the time or the private space to do as much as I want to. I have always been very interested in dreams and love to talk about them. I like to have lucid dreams and I have always been very interested in the paranormal. I know there is much more to life then the physical. I can hardly wait for more adventures to come my way. I just have a problem deciding what to do once I get out. I want to do every thing all at once. I guess I need to set priorities before I make it out. I know there is unlimited opportunity so it is difficult for me to make up my mind.
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 04:43:25 »

Hi Electa5,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  Smiley  What you describe about time and private space applies to a good deal of us, I reckon.

Looking forward to your participation here. Take some time to look at our Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics forum and some of our "sticky" threads for some good advice.

Very best,
Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 04:43:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: