The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 03:56:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atop a plateau need some expert advice!!  (Read 826 times)
TranquilStorm
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 11, 2015, 23:35:50 »

Hello!

I have been astral projecting for about 5 years many intentional and many non-intentional projections, at first I was really excited about this new-found power, it felt like getting your first car and feeling the freedom of the open road.

My first experience was amazing!  I had been experiencing "the vibrations" for several weeks while falling asleep and in the middle of the night. They were so intense they would shock me awake and sound like an explosion in my head.  Finally one morning I woke up laying on my back in bed and began floating towards the ceiling of my bedroom, as this was happening I saw my wife get out of bed and leave the room.  I halted my ascent through the ceiling and waited for my wife to come back and see what was going on, I did not realize I was out of body at this moment.  When she came back she walked straight towards me and climbed back into bed, it was late enough in the morning that the room was already light, there was no way she would not have seen me.  In shock I tried to contemplate what was going on, and somehow knew that I had left my body!  The shock at this revelation caused me to instantly return and I opened my physical eyes back in bed.

My first immediate thoughts is that I was dreaming, however, I remembered seeing my wife get up to use the washroom.  I ventured over to the washroom and noticed the toiled was still re-filling, I went back and confirmed that my wife had just used the washroom!

This was probably the MOST significant AP I have ever had because I projected into the physical (real-time) world and collected physical world data and remembered it when I awoke!  I found out much later how difficult this is to achieve through my subsequent trials and experiences.  At this point It is now my belief that I was "assisted" in achieving this astral projection experience, I don't know by who or what or why but it seems unlikely a total rookie would achieve this level of projection with zero experience and not even trying.

Through the following years I have had many other experiences, a few of them were "real-time" or physical reality projections but many of them were on the astral plane.  Unfortunately my experiences have greatly dwindled over the years as I have lost interest, due to the fact that most of my experiences are on the astral plane and low-powered ie. not much control over my astral goals and ambitions.

Originally I had hoped to use AP to explore the universe and learn about things such as events in the past or explore new worlds and meet different beings and learn how the non-physical realm and physical realm are intertwined.  I had read the "emerald tablets of Thoth"  The egyptian god Thoth spoke of how he used astral projection to learn of all the universe's secrets, and it was my ambition to do the same.

I studied many other books, I was especially attracted to Robert Bruce's work and I practiced many of his techniques with some progress.  I even bought the astral projection course by the hypnotist Greg g jones, which I had NO success with and I would not recommend it.  Robert Bruce's work is not only better but he has put some great work on the internet for free!

This is my dilemma, I am faced with a choice right now on whether to pursue astral projection or not; if it is going to constantly be low-powered projections in some fantasy world that has zero opportunities to learn and develop myself, then I am not interested.  However, if I can get off this plateau and to the point where I can find answers to real world problems and learn about our universe, then I am definitely excited about pursuing this ability.

If anyone has been here before and knows what to do to get past this roadblock, I would love to hear from you!

Also, what is an exercise that you have found that when practiced daily helped your experiences?  Meditation?  AP attempts?  Energy work?

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 06:03:01 »

it seems unlikely a total rookie would achieve this level of projection with zero experience and not even trying.

This 'in your room experience' is what my first few years of projecting consisted of. At around 3 to 4 years of age, previous experience is moot. This faded into nothing and the astral proper opened up. The RTZ is the kindergarten and not the other way around. You may require a different outlook on the subject, perhaps a change of how you interpret things. If you are a materialist then anything outside of this tiny box we call the physical will be instantly dismissed as unimportant.
If you are open minded then understanding the immensity of what experiences are available will astound you. There's many an experiential environment that has no form. The thought of this is impossible at first glance, however there are things which have no form as such in our world and they exist.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 06:03:01 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 14:25:59 »

I would consider working more on phasing. It's more close to the actual truth of what's happening when you project. Coming at it from the point of view of the universe is within you works better as you get more advanced. Eventually your mind doesn't tolerate the illusion that you are outside of your body. But accepting the real nature of the universe takes some doing That transition causes all kinds of trouble.  Meditation for me doesn't work unless I'm focused on something. So the process of going to trance and placing your consciousness elsewhere is not a bad meditation.
TranquilStorm
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 01:22:16 »

Your input is greatly appreciated, I've been doing this on my own for over 5 years now and I am finally realizing that no great achievements are done alone, I'm glad to be a part of this community! 
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: