The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 12:07:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonjour from france !  (Read 1060 times)
Seyner
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: November 28, 2013, 14:14:04 »

Hi all, I am Chris and I live in France, (Vaucluse). I am a parapsychologist, mental-coach and hypnotherapist.

I am here because I want to speak English (my english is not perfect) and to discover news methods of astral projection, psychic abilities developpement, energy methods, others...

Anyway, I am very happy be here with you !  smiley

Best Regards,

Seyner.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 14:16:36 by Seyner » Logged
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 16:56:41 »

Bonjour and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  smiley

Your English seems pretty good to me!  wink

Make sure to check out the helpful Stickies, they are the threads in BOLD BLUE letters.

I use positive affirmations quite a bit while attempting to AP and before I go to sleep at night to aid my recall and control of my nightly adventures. As you know that is a form of self Hypnosis. But I find it is a valuable "tool" for my success!  smiley

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 16:56:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 18:59:21 »

Merci and welcome ! 

I have never been to France outside of the Paris airport, but I have been around French Belgium in Ciney and Rochefort, so I guess that is sort of close  cheesy

What are your interests / involvements in parapsychology?

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 22:22:59 »

Hello Seyner, welcome to the Pulse.
Parapsychology is a subject that may wake the rest of the world to the art as indoctrination keeps most people away through fearmongering.
Your interpretation on some posts will be interesting.
I hope you enjoy your stay and become involved in the many topics on this site.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
dotster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 07:23:20 »

slt mek et bienvenue! ya bocou de bonne connaissance ici.  i'm sure you'll find plenty of info from all of the good people here  smiley

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 07:23:20 »

Seyner
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 10:58:23 »

Thanks all !

@Lionheart

Thanks for my English !

Yes, I'm going to see it ! Thank you very much !

Yes, it is self Hypnosis, you can try NLP (neuro-linguistic-programation) it is a good tool for Astral Projection, Lucid Dream or others Psi exercices. I use it in my work (mental-coach) for  the personnal developement and more once.

@Stillwater

Thanks you very much !

I am live in Sud of France, it is a little more far of Belgium, but I am my best friend over there.

My involvements in parapsychology (to do it simple) it is research of differents methods to developpement of psychic abilities. (Extra Sensory Perceptions, Telekinesis..)

@Szaxx

Thanks Szaxx !

Indeed, the parapsychology is a subject really interesting and very various. It is with pleasure what I going to participate activement (to do it do my best) on the subjects concernant this one.

@dotster

Thanks for the welcome in french, it is a pleasure ! smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: