The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 03:33:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comming to existance  (Read 720 times)
DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:46:37 »

Hello.
I am DroneLocker.
Obviously it's not a name my parents blessed me with heh.
At the very beginning i would like you to know - my English is not the best. I do typos, mistakes OFFTEN. Please don't be grammar-nazi against me.
That's mostly due to the fact that i am self-learner. No one, ever taught me the language, i had no education in this field. My whole English language knowledge comes directly from games, movies, books, anime, and of course - the internet. And when i always try to keep my sentences clean and understandable - a lot of errors slips pass my eyes. I hope you will understand.
Leaving that behind - i would like to say that i am glad I've found this place. It's also the first time i gone out to look for minds and souls similar to my own.

About me and who i am. Well, i am a 29 years old guy from Poland. I am also a father and a husband. And i am hell of a creative devil.
I make videos, i program and develop games, i make graphics, i am a casual voice actor and singer, i also make music. A very odd one if you ask me.
You can give it a listen if you wish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fJwlw2itKg (please don't conside this as an advertisement, i am just sharing)
My adventure with "weirdness" of this world started when i was about 5 or 6 years old. It's the first i accidentally "fell off" my body. It was kind a tragic and scary experience. But what would you expect from a child that suddenly cannot feel none of his limbs or body, and is just floating upward thru celling and roof?
With time i learned that its actually not just my imagination. With time i learned to control that. And big kudos to my beloved mom for being so understanding and open minded. I also noticed that sometime, when i leave my body - i don't actually land "outside". But in a totally diffrent place. It was like a dream, but made of things that i never had in my mind. And obviously i also had little to no power over this unique realm. Years later after reading all Robert Monroe books I've learned that this interesting place is called Astral.
Beside OOBE, Astral Projection i always seen things. Creatures, beings. That only i could see. I grow used to that. And even as a child i never feared the dark or the shadows. And the shadows offten was moving, on their own. I considered them as my friends. It doesn't take a quantum scientist to figure out that my childhood was a rather lonely one. Not many, even adult people, leave alone children wants to hang out with a person that see things that no one else see. Obviously, with time, i learned to keep this as a secret, to not land in a mental asylum heh.
I also had a lot of experience with various kind of "magic", and mysticism in general. I wrote a poem book and even managed to publish it but at that time poetry was not very popular in my country. At least not the one i wrote.

Now why exactly i am here?
Loneliness. Basically. My job forces me to sit all day in front of my computer. I don't have a lot of social life. And because i am a one man army - theres no one to talk to. This, and the fact of what a odd ball i am only empower the loneliness.
I hope i will have a chance of talking with similar people here. I know, its just the internet. Of course i would prefer a face-to-face relation. But hey, this is all i can afford right now. Maybe one day when my games will sell well, and I'll become rich, things will change.

What i have to offer? Almost 20 years of deep esoteric related experience and knowledge. And a nice personality. If you would need help with anything and in my power will be to aid you - feel free to ask. Ill be more then glad to help, any way i can.
I also hope you will great me with open arms. That would be something else and new.

Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 15:04:54 »

Welcome to the Pulse.

I get jealous of you guys who have been doing this since your childhood. It's seems as is most of you guys find a way to incorporate your creativity into your work.

It sounds like you have a lot of experience and insights, Please feel free to share whatever you are comfortable sharing. smiley

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 15:04:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 15:11:59 »

Welcome to the Pulse.

I get jealous of you guys who have been doing this since your childhood. It's seems as is most of you guys find a way to incorporate your creativity into your work.

It sounds like you have a lot of experience and insights, Please feel free to share whatever you are comfortable sharing. smiley
Oh i woulnd't be soo jealous. Because something comes natural - you don't train it. You take it as granted. Its like with a kid who is just damn inteligent and he skips classes when the rest of kids are trying hard. At the end of the day - they will gather much more knowledge and expirience then the talented kid.
Our "talent" due to fact we've been born with it is also very unorganized and messy.
For example, it took me half of my lifetime to actually figure out how i can explain or teach someone to do OOBE. Because for be it was nothing more then fliping a switch. So i couldn't understand the difficulties that others are having.

But its true, being exposed to all this crazy stuff at the young age sure makes you imagination rich. I am constantly fighting with my overheating imagination and creativity. The 24h of day are just not enough for me Sad i never have enough time to do all the things i want.

And it'll be my pleasure and honor to share anything i have to offer Smiley
thank you!

soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 16:33:51 »

Welcome Dronelocker!  Thanks for sharing your story.  I've been APing for just 2 years.  But like you, it just happened.  I didn't have to work at it.  It was like I just got zapped with an energy (kundalini, I guess they call it) that made these experiences start to happen to me.  Actually, for a while, I couldn't turn it off.  Every time I'd shut my eyes, my mind would go into an altered state.  I wasn't getting much sleep for a while there.  These days that has calmed down and I'm finding I often have to 'try' to AP like everyone else.  Anyway, I love to AP and it has added so much to my life.  I look forward to hearing about some of your experiences!
DroneLocker
Astral Energy 1

Planewalker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 18:19:41 »

Welcome Dronelocker!  Thanks for sharing your story.  I've been APing for just 2 years.  But like you, it just happened.  I didn't have to work at it.  It was like I just got zapped with an energy (kundalini, I guess they call it) that made these experiences start to happen to me.  Actually, for a while, I couldn't turn it off.  Every time I'd shut my eyes, my mind would go into an altered state.  I wasn't getting much sleep for a while there.  These days that has calmed down and I'm finding I often have to 'try' to AP like everyone else.  Anyway, I love to AP and it has added so much to my life.  I look forward to hearing about some of your experiences!
i actually don't do alot of AP these days. Reason? Got addicted hehe.
And my son is holding me back now. Literally

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 18:19:41 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: