The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 00:35:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: :D  (Read 1194 times)
Dreamshards
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
:D
« on: January 08, 2012, 18:05:34 »

Hello everyone, obviously i am new here cheesy I am 20 years old and have been interested in astral travel since i was 13-when i discovered that astral projection explained that incredible experience i had when i was 6 years old. I have been into many different occult practices but most of the time am trying to get through my busy hectic life. Recently i have decided i want to try harder to set time for what has intrigued me for many years. I have felt successful in dream work but have still not been able to leave my body at will. I do believe with consistency of practice i can manifest this goal.

BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 18:42:17 »

Hello and welcome Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 18:42:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 18:45:38 »

Hi,
Welcome to the Pulse.
There's lots of info here, enjoy.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
NoY
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 19:14:27 »

Welcome to the Pulse  cool

:NoY:
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:11:22 »

Greetings Dreamshards and welcome.  smiley
Having an OBE or an astral projection as a child is probably quite common. I too experienced this has a child but never knew what these experiences were. The ability to leave the physical body can be learned (or relearned) as an adult. You Do have a positive attitude and seem to be in a good frame of mind. So there is every reason to believe that you Will soon be able to deliberately go out of body.

Good luck  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:11:22 »

Dreamshards
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 04:59:33 »

Thanks for the welcome. There is no doubt in my mind that i am able to bring about astral travels, but i do believe it can be a big learning milestone, such as walking. Some people may not even have to try very hard but for many others it takes time and effort.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: