The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 07:45:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ello :)  (Read 925 times)
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2005, 18:40:13 »

hai everyone Smiley I just started getting interested in some of this stuff recently, its a little weird granted cos ive never tried or even considered anything like this. I have quite a stressful life and was intrigued the first time I lay down and cleared my mind using some of the methods around here. I managed to forget about all my problems and relax ect one night and I got this nice feeling all over that I can only describe as 'fuzzy'. I longed to stay in that state but I got shocked and my heart rate increased loads and it was no more Sad

anyways hi to you all you seem like lovely people Smiley hope you can help me Tongue  (OBEs look interesting too Cheesy)
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 19:10:18 »

Hi 5809,

Thanks for posting that introduction. Welcome to the AP forums!  Smiley  Take a look at the Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! forum when you get a chance. There's some good information in many of those threads. We'll look forward to your participation here.

Very best,
Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 19:10:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 20:58:24 »

Hello and welcome to the forum 5809.

Hope you like it here.

Yours,
Frank
RTCovenant
Astral Energy 3

TheRTCovenant
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 03:11:34 »

Welcome to the forum.

I hope people don't get you confused with others that have similiar looking numbers. (I have not seen any yet, but who knows?)

"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: