The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 13:44:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: escape artist (been around the traps)  (Read 718 times)
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: May 17, 2015, 14:53:32 »

hello all,

I will introduce myself promptly I have a post in the energy forum. i meditate and do alchemy, I've been getting all this energy out of my universe and calling myself sanity.

in recent times i attained the religious milestone salvation which took a lot of faith and unfortunately might have traumatised me a bit - i found it to mean proving yourself good. good is all i can do with faith now it's not so much a "going there" but a keeping on top of things that i do nowadays. i drink from the holy grail! i love red wine i take it for my alchemy which is a joy.

i have a loose lesson to learn about myself which is am i supposed to be natural, divine, or a synthesis of both...(?) this quandary has developed subtle confusion in me which means i don't trust the universe as much as i used to. i am better at love this way, but clearly for me there is room still for me to become . i hope to be healed.

will anybody tell me what u do here at AP... do u all meet in the astral, nope just knowledge, or spiritual assistance? i can't quite ascertain the vibe of this forum but it is positive. you don't have to.  rolleyes i suppose i'll find out in the end anyway. thanks.

Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 10:00:34 »

( All in my opinion)
It's a pretty good forum. Seems like there are the main people that really have good input on the subjects. And some have good experience in different 'areas' which is good. Its a pretty old forum so its not filled with a lot of people posting all the time to where you never see the same person twice unlike other forums (not saying its a good/bad thing)

People really dont meet in the astral in groups. It seems most of us that browese or post once or twice really cant astral project efficently yet, but you can try to set up a group thing, just see who is interested. But yes to the knowledge AND spiritual assistance. Dont take my word, just look around and get your own feel.

Gl  grin

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 10:00:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 14:36:23 »

And in comes the hedgehog to say hi! Smiley

Last time I AP'ed properly, (not counting the odd exit I did when I FA'ed again... Cheesy) I was just flyin' around... that was about two months ago however, and I haven't made a conscious exit yet.

When I start AP'ing regularly, I'll let you know. Would be good to see how many can turn up to such a group. Smiley

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: