The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2020, 23:02:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From Lurker To Member  (Read 2206 times)
Taz
Astral Energy 1

"We Are the Imagination of Ourselves"

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 12, 2012, 20:53:54 »

greetings to all! just wanted to say a quick 'hello' from beautiful vancouver island, canada, and to express my thanks for coming across this site just recently. having now taken the plunge from being a lurker to becoming a member, i look forward to sharing my own non-physical experiences, along with more of what others have discovered on their individual travels. CHEERS!  grin

"Deep within you, the truth remains. You do not need to discover the memories. You do not need to become an initiate of a school, or a form of thought, or a system of learning. You have all that you need and all that has ever been within you."
BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 21:13:44 »

Hello and welcome Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 21:13:44 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Taz
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 21:18:27 »

Hello and welcome Smiley

thanks blue - great to be here!

"Deep within you, the truth remains. You do not need to discover the memories. You do not need to become an initiate of a school, or a form of thought, or a system of learning. You have all that you need and all that has ever been within you."
NoY
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 22:07:39 »

Welcome to the Pulse  cool

:NoY:
Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 22:51:52 »

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. I've been to Vancouver Island before, such a beautiful place. My start up area or should I safe my "safe " zone in the Astral is a beautiful Island scenario, but my Island has a giant Pyramid in  the middle of it instead of a city.
 I really enjoyed your post in the Welcome to Out of Body Experiences forum. Thank you for sharing your story of success with us.
 Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 22:51:52 »

Taz
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 23:26:16 »

Welcome to the Pulse  cool

:NoY:

already feels like home, NoY, thanks!

Taz
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 23:32:59 »

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. I've been to Vancouver Island before, such a beautiful place. My start up area or should I safe my "safe " zone in the Astral is a beautiful Island scenario, but my Island has a giant Pyramid in  the middle of it instead of a city.
 I really enjoyed your post in the Welcome to Out of Body Experiences forum. Thank you for sharing your story of success with us.
 Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley

thanks, lion, and yes, i do so love my little island paradise (even more now since returning from a visit in 'the big city' on the mainland)! funny you should mention a pyramid at your astral safe zone since i've seriously been considering having my husband build me one on our property - nothing too extravagant, just one of moderate size. would be very cool to see how my experiences may be amplified in a space like that!  grin

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 18:52:35 »

Hello and greetings Taz
I might suggest reading several threads in the "Welcome to Astral FAQ" Forum to get up to date with some of the topics and terms used in the discussions here.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: