The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 05:48:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good day fellow souls  (Read 2676 times)
ISBE
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2015, 22:22:09 »

Hello there,

I'm a long term student of astral projection, I don't consider myself religious, instead I like to follow my own spiritual path.

I have been interested in astral projection for over 2 years now, read a few books on the subject, and tried many many methods, no success so far though.

I'm hoping this site will help me to achieve what I want the most, to astral project.

I know there's more out there than just these physical shells in which we dwell in, and I do believe that there is so much out there that we cannot see, let alone fathom right now.

In due time however, I know I will astral project!

Love and light to all Smiley
Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 23:32:12 »

Hi

Welcome to Astral Pulse..  You seem to have the right attitude. Keep at it and you will obe soon or later.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 23:32:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 01:45:23 »

Hi and welcome to the pulse.
Read the stickies, you'll find the info helpful and may ask a few questions related to what you've experienced so far.
Help is always available, even for those who have a good working knowledge.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
IAmWill
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:43:09 »

hello! welcome aboard! make yourself home! just like what Szaxx said, help is always available Smiley so feel free to ask! Smiley see ya around!

Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 00:35:31 »

Glad to have you with us, ISBE!   smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 00:35:31 »

Bert23
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 12:02:34 »

Welcome. Glad you're here.
MeditationMann
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 06:20:00 »

Hello ISBE,

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that has struggled with astral projection. Lol

But it is definitely something that requires a lot of practice to perfect and I have been kind of obsessed with it myself since I first learned about it. When I get really deep into mediation I get a pressure to the top of my head and I am told that is a good indication that I'm almost there. The problem I have is that it's hard for me to let go of the connection with my body. It seems I have a conscious voice in my head at all times and I think that is what is holding me back.

One thing I have done to try to help me though is figure out where my emotional blockages are and how I can fix them. As the saying goes "You can't know where you're going until you know where you've been" and that is completely true in this case. Piecing together the connection between my past and my present has helped me discover why I am the I am and eliminate some problems that are holding me back. It's hard for some people to have to face their pasts and some don't even remember it well enough to do anything about it. But if you give this a try it should help you out and move you one step closer to where you want to Smiley

May peace and love be with you <3
TheCodyCodex
Namaste Smiley
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 06:35:54 »

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that has struggled with astral projection. Lol
There aren't very many people on this planet who can say the opposite of that statement.  Smiley

Welcome to both of you.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: