The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 03:50:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all from argentina!  (Read 881 times)
Tavi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:32:44 »

hi guys!
been here for a couple of weeks searching for info about obes, lucid dreaming, etc.
although ive never had one of them, i am working hard on it.
i have tried to make a conscious exit through phasing method four times but i failed, so i decided that an indirect aproach will be more suitable for me.
so, last days ive been working on the SSILD technique posted here, and im amazed with it because i got some nice results at the first try.

i tried this technique two times and i got some very vivid dreams, although im not very sure if they were lucid, i could recall them very nicely and im glad of the details i could get from those dreams, but i still cant realize that im dreaming while im on it.
been working a little on some affirmations and on reality check to solve that (after reading xanths guide on how to ap, thanks to him for that!)

so thats my experience untill now, any advice on how to became more aware and lucid on those dreams will be welcomed.

thanks and sorry for my english!
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:08:07 »

Tu ingles es mejor que mi Espanol.  Bienvenido
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:08:07 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Tavi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 00:21:46 »

Tu ingles es mejor que mi Espanol.  Bienvenido

jaja muchas gracias!! looking forward to learn!
LPC
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 02:05:42 »

Warmest greetings!

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: