The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 13:54:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from a long-time projector & explorer of the paranormal  (Read 1042 times)
Goggles Pizano
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: October 30, 2013, 06:45:44 »

I just realized that I have been posting off and on in this forum for awhile, & I'd never done an introduction.

I'm from Canada. Always been a "space-cadet", for lack of better term. Always been a "sky enthusiast".  Paranormal activity, for me, goes back a long long way. I grew up in a small village, in a very old house (1890's) in Ontario. The walls were 2 feet thick, the house had it's own cistern. Our house was surrounded by forest, farmland, & swampland, & it was a beautiful place to grow up. My brother claims he saw a ghost of our great grandmother in our house there, & an entity that came into our room while I was sleeping in the upper bunk, & he was awake in the lower bunk. He said it looked like it had a long snout, & it had a what looked like a knife, but really, it could have been anything-ie scientific device. My brother thought that he thought it was going to kill me. He was so terrified of this being that he hid under the covers & told it to go away. It was gone when he looked again. That place creeped me the heck out, but I loved it anyways. When we moved to the city I had my first  UFO sighting.I was with my brother actually. We were using our GT Snowracers in about 1986. I noticed a bright large orange orb transversing the sky towards our location. A slightly smaller orange orb travelled from the opposite part of the sky. They came together, & more, smaller orange orbs split off from the largest one. They eventually formed a large triangle,suspended in the sky. It remained there for about 30 seconds, perfectly stationary. Then the smaller orbs went back into the largest orb, & the two origional orbs flew away in separate directions again.

When I was about 15 & started practicing OBE & AP. I'm nearly 38 now, & only recently got back into AP after about a decade away from it.. I have explored various paranormal subjects, including evp, remote viewing, telepathy, ap & obe. I have had about 20 ufo sightings-most since 2011. Current experiments include the exploration of communication w/non-human intelligences.

If there are any members who are knowledgable w/communication w/non humans, specifically the Zeta. Whoa! voice in my mind just said "Whitefish". There is a Whitefish Montana. Is anyone on the forum from there?

Or maybe I'm crazy, or maybe it's just some random non-forumite there.

It's a strange life. rolleyes cheesy huh

I'm also an artist, musician (guitar,bass,piano/synth) & composer of orchestral music. Currently interested in scoring a short silent film or piece of silent animation for someone, if anyone is interested. Even if it's just  a video of your hike through the forest. If it moves me enough, I'd like to score it. A vid about an astral projection would be great!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 07:03:34 by Goggles Pizano » Logged

in cycles of 9
all the way to the grave
this fortune paves
phaseshiftR1111
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 02:00:29 »

Goggles welcome =D

I just saw this, I don't normally browse this section. Just thought i'd say hey.

You'll like it here. :- )
-Cody
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 02:00:29 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: