The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 05:50:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello lovelys  (Read 2926 times)
Breathany
Astral Energy 1

Laugh until our ribs get tough

View Profile Email
« on: January 31, 2015, 11:23:43 »

Hi to all of you beautiful creatures! I'm Bethany (or Breathany, ha-ha) and I'm 18 years old. I plan on going to school to for Esthiology to become an Esthetician this summer. I adore animals especially foxes and I have a hard passion for singing.
About a month ago, I discovered a spiritual enlightment as well as Astral Projection. I've been practicing about every night and morning. (I still plan on doing plenty of research so I have plenty of knowledge about astral projection) I have not managed to separate yet, but I was wondering if someone here could confirm on an experience I had the other night. Could you tell me if I was just moments away from the separation stage in to the astral realm? And could someone explain how it feels to be separated from your body?
The other night I was laying down and started the normal routine....layed very still for about 20-30 mins before my body felt numb. I did not experience any SP but after about 45 minutes I started to feel very intense vibrations throughout my hands and the center of my head (where the third eye is located) as well as an increase of my heartbeat. My hands felt sort of wriggly, like they were moving back and forth, and I could not tell if it was my physical or astral hand? The vibration on my head felt like a spinning wheel or a fan zipping in circles really fast. I tried to "soak in the moment" and  let the vibrations flow throughout my body but after a few minutes they faded away. I eventually fell asleep after.
Would love to hear what you guys think! Thanks Smiley
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 04:13:23 »

Hi and welcome to the Pulse Bethany.
Your experience is in line with many others who are starting out. It's early days and patience is required. It can take a while to be successful, it's definitely worth learning.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 04:13:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 06:54:11 »

Welcome Bethany.  Glad to have you with us!  smiley
Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 23:51:21 »

Hi

I think you missed it.You had the opertunity to leave, yet you layed their waiting and then vibes stopped and you fell asleep.You know vibs don't last very long at all. When you feel vibes you need to be fast as a rabbit and exit.Its like Beathany I am going to count to 7 and you have 6 counts to exit..go.. 1.....2...  come on gurl...  3    .. I want you to understand that you need to be quick when your body vibrates.

I would say you were seconds away, not moments, and I would also say your were right their and maybe you being new to it, and not knowing what to expect or what it feels like, caused you to miss the exit.

And it be the Ep realm. I like your post because you write key words in it that I look for when people post. Your head, the wriggly hands.. ah rapid heart beat..well.. that can be just your bodies response.My heartbeat is dead when I exit..I don't think I even breath..LOL

What does it feel like to leave your body?  I can try and describe it to you , but their is nothing that I have found in life to compare it to sensation wise. It feels like freedom, you feel light as air,you feel like you have no body parts, no gravity,no body weight,you feel like its just your eyes and your brain traveling in a environment. If you think about your obe body say an arm, then you will feel and have a arm to use.  Your body feels zero temp. Walking is more like just floating foreward, you don't really feel any solid ground under your feet.

Have you thought of a exit method yet? If you can't tell if its the pshyical hand or obe hand, its the obe hand. 45 min you relaxing.. ah its falls in the general time frame. I sometimes take over 2 hrs to get sp, then again I have gotten sp in 20min. Just depends how your sleep cycle works.

Welcome to Astral Pulse and I want to read a post from you saying you made it out because I know you will. Hows that for motivation.  smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 23:59:25 by Lucidityman » Logged
Bert23
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:00:08 »

Hi Bethany. Welcome.  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 12:00:08 »

IAmWill
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 13:58:31 »

greetings my friend! hope you enjoy your stay here.

Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: