The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 04:29:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello - My Adventure  (Read 502 times)
JackNorth
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 16, 2015, 08:05:56 »

Hello, My name is Jack, I have posted around the forums for a little bit already but I would like to officially say hello.

I am so very glad that I have ceased my ignorance about this world, because now I have years to get ready for the big things coming, since 2012 I have felt an emptiness, and once my ignorance melted away that emptiness is filling up.

I urge people around my age - 15 - to message me because I really want to relate to people, I want see how you are going on you journey.

I want to begin an Adventure, persistent, amazing, blissful adventure.

Thanks for your time, I hope the best for you on YOUR adventure...

Love and Light -
Jack
BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 16:10:08 »

Hello Jack, it is amazing isn't it? I was beside myself when I first found out this was actually real and no esoteric BS.  It also changed my life and its perception completely, in a good way. I was 16 when this happened, so I know how you are feeling. The feeling of isolation is just an illusion, though. The simple fact that you found this site is a proof of that. In a different thread you wrote about the urge to create this little community here. Well, we are already here. grin We won't mock you or anything, our point of view is similar, so just relax and enjoy the discussion. wink

As for not being able to meet someone with similar interests in person, well, try to manifest them. I also had a kind of isolated feeling at first, but then I realised those people are already around me, without me knowing it beforehand. And I started meeting some new. Hard to say how many people hold opinions similar to ours,just because it is not comfortable for some to speak up about their personal experiences.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 16:10:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: