The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 06:24:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello my friends (or acquaintances)  (Read 895 times)
january1489
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 05, 2015, 17:44:33 »

Hello, it's nice to meet you all in a more legit way. I've been lurking around this place looking at hints and advices that you guys give out for different topics, most especially Astral Projection.

I've been attempting AP for a long while now and just recently (more like only last week) I've experienced what I thought to be a breakthrough in my attempts seeing as once I actually felt my 'body' sitting up and separating from my physical body only it seems to lose momentum and it goes back the way it was. angry

Anyway, you guys can call me Jan since being called January is a bit of a mouthful and also far too long to type when it can be simplified.

Hope we can all get along. *waves lazily*
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 19:38:52 »

Hi and welcome to the Pulse Jan.
I'm glad you find this site informative too.
I don't think that can be shortened lol.
Enjoy your stay. grin

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 19:38:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 23:40:03 »

Hi

Welcome to the forums.

When your body sits up in bed and then looses momentum.. at that point its up to you to continue the momentum it started for you. At that point you want to continue on the process of sitting up in bed , and then moving your butt to turn your legs of to the side of the bed so you can stand up. If you don't continue the momentum, well, nothing will happen. At the point when your body sits up, that is also the point were you transfere your consciousness from the pshyical body into the obe body. So you are doing good with your break though January.. you just need to furthure it.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: