The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 15:05:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys i have returned  (Read 1118 times)
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: May 09, 2017, 09:46:34 »

Hey im Lewis im 18 years old  and basically i been on this website for a number off years and during that time i used to be a frequent astral projector from the age off around 8  but a load off stuff happened which stopped me astral projecting at age 15 but recently i had a change off heart and wanted to get back into astral projecting and spirituality in general

i have lost all my spiritual senses but i can still feel my guardian angels presence dunno if thats good or not i just got used to feeling my guardian angels energy for so many years i have made some progress where i do see energy in my vision but thats really all i been getting but yeah i am here to help if needed and i hope to help grow the astral pulse community and maybe one day become as good as some off the admins which i got to admit i learned a lot from when i was last on this site a couple off years ago
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 19:30:23 »

Welcome back!  smiley

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 19:30:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 13:00:49 »

Hey bud.  Smiley

Welcome back.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: