The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 18, 2020, 06:19:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey what's up people?  (Read 2538 times)
Champ33
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2012, 03:02:31 »

Hello everyone.
I just joined, so I haven't really checked out much, but this board looks pretty solid, lots of activity and so forth. I've been interested in astral... consciousness? For, oh I don't know... like 2 years or so, that was around when I started having a more open mind about spirituality.
I've had some cool lucid dreams in my life, they were actually some of my best experiences, and that is what made me interested in astral projection.
I feel like the term 'projection' is really at odds with the little I've experienced of it. It's less of a push into a different place than a sliding over more to somewhere you already partially were. I don't know if that makes sense. I would like to hear about people's experiences, especially ones where you were awake and did it on purpose.
Also, what are some strategies you use to fight the chaos that is always trying to get you to be less conscious/lucid? This is my biggest problem.
Ok thanks for reading, bye.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:01:03 »

Hey Champ!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse!

The first thing I'd suggest is to not worry about labeling your experiences... dream, lucid, astral, etc...
Just HAVE experiences.  Log as many as you can.  One day you can go back to what you've logged and then begin to analyze them.  Smiley

In the meantime, just enjoy the experiences. 

Also, what are some strategies you use to fight the chaos that is always trying to get you to be less conscious/lucid? This is my biggest problem.
During the experience?  You're finding that you're losing awareness quickly?

To stabilize and strengthen the experience you have to attempt to bring as much of your awareness into the environment as you can.

What I mean by this is use your 5 senses to REALLY explore your environment. Look at things in minute detail... smell the smells... taste stuff... feel things... hear things. Do this as much and as intensely as you can. This will bring your awareness into the reality you're experiencing and will LOCK it there.

What generally happens when we begin to wake up from an experience like this... the projector will begin to feel their physical reality body and they'll start to pickup on the sensory input from that physical body. What I explain above does it makes you ignore those physical senses and further heightens your non-physical senses which are already active in that reality. Eventually, this stops the physical senses altogether and leaves you nice and stable in the non-physical reality. 

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:01:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 07:49:30 »

Hi,
Welcome to the Pulse.
Lots of practice will help and this never stops as things that work now may not work the same later.
You find a system that works for you. It gets easier with familiarity.
Once 'out' there's another great learning to master.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:51:43 »

Welcome.

Call it whatever you want, it's irrelevant.  The label doesn't change the experience.  Just do what you do and keep at it.

be awesome.
NoY
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 14:54:48 »

Welcome to the Pulse  cool

:NoY:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 20:15:48 by NoY » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 14:54:48 »

BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 17:40:47 »

Hello and welcome Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 20:49:10 »

Welcome and greetings Champ
You might want to read some of the threads in the "Welcome to Astral FAQ" forum to become acquainted with the concepts and terms that are used in the forums here.

Regards  cool
Grey
Mini stapler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 22:09:39 »

Hi Champ & welcome!

Looking forward to reading your posts!  grin
Lionheart
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 21:09:34 »

Hello Champ33 and Welcome to the Astral pulse. A good way to fight Chaos is to use relaxation. Meditation helps exponentially with this!  smiley
 Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: