The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 01:39:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi :-)  (Read 674 times)
DreamOn
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2013, 12:37:00 »

I'm in my late 20s and discovered lucid dreaming about 10 years ago thanks to the internet.

I practiced hard and developed a good dream recall, along with lucid dreams, but scary false awakenings with body paralysis and ghostly attacks, along with a much less refreshing sleep put me off after a while and I quickly returned back to normal.

After recently coming across David Monroe's books again, I found Astral Pulse and Frank Kepple's model along with it and it intrigued me enough to try to access the Astral by myself, even though my buddhist wife is warning me of the dangers of people that aren't experienced monks attempting to do this.
SweP
Astral Energy 2

Be happy and positive

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:46:12 »

Welcome to Astralpulse DreamOn Smiley
I wondering why your wife is warning of any dangers to "non-monks". Would be glad to hear the reason.
What can happen?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:46:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

DreamOn
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:54:01 »

Welcome to Astralpulse DreamOn Smiley
I wondering why your wife is warning of any dangers to "non-monks". Would be glad to hear the reason.
What can happen?

She told me that she experienced an attack by a being herself when she was younger, that caused her a loss of energy which she never truely recovered from.

As even David Monroe dealt with such things I presume it's a real risk, although traveling from a familiar place, in a peaceful state of mind, might be enough to avoid those things.

How far they might be a projection of one's own mind I don't know.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: