The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 00:44:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Boston (USA)  (Read 1790 times)
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2004, 13:39:18 »

Hi Brynbstn,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [Smiley] Looking forward to your continued participation. I had a chance to visit Boston a couple of years ago as my wife has family in the surrounding area. We had a wonderful time. It's a great city! I hope you get some contacts for your energy workshops.

Very best,

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
wantsumrice
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 00:40:33 »

Beautiful!  Another wicked red sox fan [Smiley]  Glad to see another Bahstonian around here!  Welcome to the forums, and there is PLENTY of information for what you are looking for, garaunteed.  If not, we have plenty of people who know their stuff.  

So...don't be afraid to post and share [Smiley]

GO SOX!
~ivan
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 00:40:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nay
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 01:01:28 »

Welcome Brynbstn. [Cheesy]

I use to live in the historical district of Salem... loved that part, but when I visited Boston, I was spit on by some homeless dude..[:O] must have been my bad vibes [Tongue]   I will say, that being a waitress there, they totally loved my southern accent and the tips were great! [Cheesy]

Have you had a look at Robert's NEW ways yet? if not here is the link

http://www.astralpulse.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Nay
SmileySpirit14
Astral Energy 3

smileyspirit14@hotmail.com independent_0n3
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 15:47:50 »

i projected to boston to meet someone there, but he fell asleep, lol[Tongue]

live forever or die trying
crazy_colombiang
Astral Energy 3

crazy colombaing
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 17:27:54 »

hey brynbstn, im from Boston! from revere to be more exact
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 17:27:54 »

Brynbstn
Astral Energy 1

brynbstn
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 10:59:48 »

Hi, I've been on here a month, but never sent a post to this topic. Really glad to find this site. Really hoping to find some valuable information about OBE and energy work here. My main objective with this post is to encourage people from the Boston area (or New England) to contact me if they are interested in forming energy-work workshops - there's diff kinds of energy work, and it would be fun and a learning experience to share....    Also, anyone can feel free to IM me here or through AIM - luv to chat.
Bryan
brynbstn@AIM / AOL
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: