The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 13:50:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hi guys  (Read 720 times)
.ibarra
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:48:15 »

I just started with AP, first I tried it as an experiment expecting nothing to happen, then I started feeling the vibration phase which many APers describe. I stopped because it startled me.

I tried to do it again, but I can't achieve the vibration phase anymore, and if I do feel vibrations, the moment I become aware of it, it instantly disappears.. I've been listening to binaural music on my headphones (there are several types, those that sound like a the environment, and those with tones that goes lower and lower and lower)

I've read many blogs plus posts from this forum.. but now I don't know where to start anymore..
NoY
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 16:14:16 »

Welcome to the pulse  cool

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/help_for_beginners-t32612.0.html

:NoY:
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 16:14:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 17:16:03 »

Hello and welcome Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 19:57:59 »

Welcome to the pulse.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 21:16:21 »

Greetings .ibarra and welcome
Just so you know, -- vibrations (and sleep paralysis) are Not necessary to go out of body. Vibrations (and SP) are useful in getting into the right state of mind to go OOB and are also good indications that an OBE is imminently possible. But neither vibrations nor SP are really necessary.
You wrote
but now I don't know where to start anymore..
My advice on this is to select one particular OBE induction method. Try using this method for two or three weeks. If it seems like you are getting close then stay with it . If the first method is not working then select another method and try that for a few weeks, etc, etc. Usually (= for the vast majority of people) one method will eventually work resulting in a clear conscious OBE inside of six months time.

Good luck  smiley
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 21:16:21 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: