The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 22:18:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi/Bonjour  (Read 1510 times)
ArkPhoenix
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:35:45 »

NOTE: I wrote alot of stuff, what comes before the    -------- it can be skipped as it makes my post a way too long intro, but for some reason I can't explain I felt inside as I had to write that, but I don't know why.

Hi !

I'm an agnostic person from Canada and I'm a guy. I honestly don't know what to say so Ill try to make a global lookout of what draws me here. I didn't want to register at first as I was just experimenting like that for fun without much purpose, but something happened yesterday while I was meditating and it pushed me to register here as to have a way to communicating.

As I was a kid, I was raised as catholic and my mother always believed in spirit stuff so I took that as true. She was telling me how her aunt contacted spirits and had a couple of stories of that, I also had a young sick neighbor that she was babysitting and the night he died she said that she saw him floating over her bed and smiling to her. While Im skeptic today, I used to be a firm believe of that so my mind was opened on that kind of stuff.

I also used to dream alot, all kinds of dreams, from the basic ones to the ones that you do control yourself and some I think were premonition dreams. Im very not sure on the premonitions as it could have been déja-vu, but as my childish brain remembered Ive never had it as vivid as I remember those.

As a teenager, I slowly drifted apart from that mindset as I develop my critical thinking, I started doubting, being skeptic and getting more critical. My best friend was atheist and I switched toward the pure harsh scientific approach. I had never lived things comparable to my mother's so I went in denial due to the lack of personal experience

After that with the years and alot of personal thinking I drifted toward the agnostic view since I couldnt disprove either my friend's point of view and my mother's one. I don't know how relevant this is, but something inside me thinks I had to write this.

This part, I dont know how much sense it makes, but during that phase, I realized that during the nights I was dreaming, I wasnt resting as much as when I had "black" nights, and since I was cutting the sleeping hours, I kind of decided to condition myself to stop dreaming for maximum rest. I can't say I wasnt dreaming anymore, but I dreamed less or remembered them less and they were pretty much the standard dreams after that "cut".  I think that sums it up and while I could ramble alot more I think it makes a good background.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, last week-end  I was browsing the internet through random stuff and I eventually hitted on youtube a video titled as a pineal gland "activator" opening your third eye and while searching around what it was it got me interested so I decided to give it a try. I had already tried meditation and it looked alot like it. So did that, it lasted 15 min. and I thought it didn't do much but in the end I got to see a bluish square floating around and that got my attention as I had never seen that in meditation tries.

I decided to gather around some knowledge on third-eye/pineal gland and I stumbled at this very website. While I was midly going around gathering info, it started to interest me more and, eventually, I read about how life changing and growing astral projecting was and it kind of awakened abit my child mindset and I decided to give it a shot. At one point I was looking in that AP tutoring and thought I might want to do that, so I followed what was asked as lesson 1: which is viewing that 1h30 conference going around AP.

After watching this video, I got to the conclusion that reading others experiences could be detrimental or induce me fear so I stopped looking that. In the video it also hardpressed alot on advancing slowly and not be in a hurry so I decided meditating and focusing only and then look farther down the road. I decided to do that using the beat I found and went for a 1hr practice

Experience:
I was meditating, focusing got my body numb like it is resting as I did thelast time...focusing eyes closed  on the blackness, seing white lights going through it and aware of my body breathing. That's when it happened  I felt my lungs taking air, I noticed it was shorter than those before, started breathing out at the same speed and while happening I felt my body feelings going background mode (it was there, but I felt it different), I felt mild vibrations coming around my thoracic cage, but not from the background body its like it was over that. It caught me off-guard and slipped my focus abit as I thought I might be starting AP and I wasnt prepared for it, I didnt "study" that. It started fading back to normal, but I focused back into that state and observed more calm.

As I didnt note it down this Im not sure (I regret not taking notes), but I think I saw some kind of white waves pulsing to the vibrations I was feeling over my thoracix cage. Im not sure if I made those up, but I feel firmly that those vibrations were over my body. I eventually really lost the focus and finished my meditation.  After my meditation, I was body numb sleepy and my brain was tired as if it worked really hard. I felt it more between my eyes and the top of my head. That never happened to me while meditating.

I thought about it today, read around the forum, but Im abit confused about what really happened there. It looks like the description of phasing, but Im not sure and I have a hard time believing it was since, I don't have practice in that kind of things and I dont have the ego to think I got there. I just can't catalog that experience precisely on anything really and that's what dragged me here tonight.

Pleased to meet you and have a nice day or evening,
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:40:05 by ArkPhoenix » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 13:26:19 »

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
PM sent. wink

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 13:26:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: