The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 02:10:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am HSP and Indigo - What Are My Capabilities?  (Read 2817 times)
windbreeze
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2013, 10:05:52 »

Hello friends. I am indigo child because I was born in early 80s and moreover I am HSP (highly sensitive person). This HSP thing only makes life harder for me because I have that ultra sensitivity that normal people would call softness or "imagining things". I do not consider myself prodigy but I always had feeling I am special in this world but I heard all indigoes have that feeling.

I wish I could turn that HSP and indigo into something positive and useful so maybe I have unexplored potential in me. If this is the case I would like to ask you to help me navigate to find that something special in me.

As far as seeing auras and seeing angels goes, this does not apply to me. I do not see auras but I assume I have 3 guardian angels according to what psychic said to me when I was a kid. What I want to know is how to communicate with my guardians and receive guidance. Aside from that, I recently became interested in meditation and astral projection. Maybe I am one who is capable of this or at least learn how to meditate and astral travel to discover other entities on other planets, aquire wisdom which would also help me in my life  with me being HSP to come with difficulties and find my place in this world?

Would appreciate your input friends and directions to where to start to discover myself. Maybe I can turn my weakness into strength?

Thank you.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:27:31 »

Hi Windbreeze,
Welcome to the Pulse.
 Do you have any prominent extra senses? Something that Joe public is clueless about?
It may be worth your while reading about  phasing, there's lots of info on this site and a search will produce some great reading.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:27:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 07:06:17 »

Welcome to AP forum. Good to see you here. Enjoy your stay.
windbreeze
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 14:52:00 »

Hi Windbreeze,
Welcome to the Pulse.
 Do you have any prominent extra senses? Something that Joe public is clueless about?
It may be worth your while reading about  phasing, there's lots of info on this site and a search will produce some great reading.

I guess nothing except ultra sensitivity.
Tried searching for "phasing" but search brought no results.
Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 21:14:06 »

I don't now where you were searching.  huh

Here is the results that the word "Phasing" brought up on the Search Engine in the top right hand corner of the page.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=search2
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 21:14:06 »

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 05:39:15 »

Hello windbreeze
Perhaps the best question to ask is not "What are my abilities?" so much as "what abilities and skills can I learn?". The answer to that second questions in practically unlimited.

Cheers
Grey
windbreeze
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 15:22:08 »

@Lionheart and @Greytraveller

How much have you achieved since you started in this? What are your current learned capabilities?
Lionheart
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 21:46:03 »

@Lionheart and @Greytraveller

How much have you achieved since you started in this? What are your current learned capabilities?
If this helps you, I used to say "the skies the limit".

But no more!  wink

It has changed my entire Reality.

It has changed my past beliefs and what I thought was important in life.

It has changed the way I deal with positive and negative aspects of my life.

It took a long time and a lot of patience, practice and perseverance. But I am still learning anew everyday.

It also has shown me some interesting abilities that you are "rewarded" with, once you become Consciously Aware.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 01:41:41 »

"HSP" and "Indigo" are just labels... labels based upon personal interpretations of a biased opinion of wanting to be special or wanting someone else to be special.  They're meaningless really.

Usually, the term "indigo" is applied to children whose parents find hard to control.  It's a scapegoat term really, "Oh little Billy isn't difficult, he's just an indigo child."

Fact of the matter is that you have the same capabilities and potentials as EVERY SINGLE OTHER HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.
Some people are more attuned at certain things than others... just as some people can play sports better or play the piano better than others.
Some people have simply been around the block more and have experienced more to put them into a position of having attained more spiritual growth.  There's nothing magical, mystical or special about this... it's been going on since the dawn of this physical reality, and it will continue to go on for as long as this physical reality exists as a place for consciousness-beings to learn.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: