The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 02:49:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I could use some serious guidance new guy here :)  (Read 583 times)
gravelbomb
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 31, 2013, 05:57:00 »

long story short I know one person who projects, and about a dozen people I know have seen spirits ,Angels and "darker entities" I cannot but have been told that stuff is around me from people with their 3rd eye open. Im here to be educated to this stuff beyond reading articles and hopefully have someone look into my personal situation and help me. Id also like to talk indepth about my experiences.  .thanks
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 20:24:03 »

long story short I know one person who projects, and about a dozen people I know have seen spirits ,Angels and "darker entities" I cannot but have been told that stuff is around me from people with their 3rd eye open. Im here to be educated to this stuff beyond reading articles and hopefully have someone look into my personal situation and help me. Id also like to talk indepth about my experiences.  .thanks
Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  smiley

When I read your brief bio here, I see that those people may be interpreting a "dark cloud", as some kind of Entity. A dark cloud is caused by someone who seems to focus more on the negative.

You haven't really given us much to go on here, so I will have to "intuit" a bit for myself.

Try to look at more the positives of life. Get out and take a nature walk, open a door for someone, do something nice for another Human being in general.

I too can sense "things" and my sense right now tells me that I am right about your situation. Get your head out of the "darkness" and ALLOW some light to shine on you!  wink

There is a ton of great information to teach you to AP here, if that is what you are looking for. Check out the helpful Stickies. They are the threads in BOLD BLUE LETTERS.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley

Edit: Ok, for some reason I need to add this, perhaps you know why this is being said:

"When you play with fire, you are going to get burned!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 20:46:14 by Lionheart » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 20:24:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: