The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 18:55:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 1122 times)
Astral Vibe
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2005, 13:51:47 »

Firstly, I would like to say a big HELLO to everyone here at 'Astral Pulse'!!
Secondly, I would like to introduce myself to you all. I'm 'Astral Vibe', I got my name from the one experience I've had. I am 16 years old and live in Birmingham, United Kingdom. I found your forum from a link on another forum, as it caught my eye. I've been looking for a place to talk about Astral Projection for ages and finally here I am!

So anyway... here's my story... About a year ago, I nearly collapsed at a hospital. My mother had been in a car crash and I went to visit her. (It wasn't a serious accident, just one of those bumps). I was sitting on the arm of the chair that my father was sitting on. When all of a sudden I couldn't hear and I had tunnel vision. The nurse sat me down with my head between my legs to get some air. Then I got my hearing back and my vision. I then went outside with my dad for some fresh air. After this incident, when my mother had came out of hospital. I never felt the same. I had a strange feeling in my head, permanently. I even went to see phyciatrists about it and they thought it was just nerves that had brought it all on.

Later on though, about a month away from when I nearly fainted. I was surfing the net and a pop-up came up. About some book to do with Astral Projection. I nearly closed it, but then I decided to click it for some reason. I then started searching all over the net about it as I grew fascinated by it. I found information about the 'Suneye Method' of projecting. Then decided to try it out.

Days and days I tryed and learnt to meditate. I found it extremely easy to meditate and then after a week of trying the method. One night around 3am I started to shake violently. I knew this was normal as I had read about the vibrations you get before you project. I lay there in my bed on my back, shaking and shaking. I couldn't move at all. So then I was scared and thought surely this isn't real. I thought perhaps I was epileptic (as my mom is). So scared I was that the vibrations stopped abruptly. I then told my mom I wanted to be tested for Epilepsy. So I was.

About two weeks later I had an EEG scan. They said I was clear, to my amazement. It was then I realized that I had actually came really close to projecting and then I believed. So I then called my net name 'Astral Vibe' after the violent vibrations I endured. Ever since that time, I have never been able to get that close to projecting. Now I am ready to actually let the vibrations carry on. As I want to project. I just know I am ready. All I need to do is get those vibrations back and not be scared by them. If anyone has any useful information to help me get them back. I will greatly appreciate it. Thankyou for your time in reading this.

~Astral Vibe~

The mind is powerful, the body is weak.
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 16:27:51 »

Hi Astral Vibe,

Welcome to the AP forums!  Smiley  Thanks for posting your experiences in your introduction too. Glad your EEG scan was clear. It sure sounds like your vibrations were of the astral variety.

Enjoy participating in the forums here. Take some time if you want, and look over our FAQ forum where there are a number of great topics that the moderators thought would be helpful. There is also a topic thread in our Astral Chat forum just for members who are under 18 years of age.

We'll look forward to your participation here.

Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 16:27:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 19:20:31 »

Hello Astral Vibe

Nice to meet you.  

Regarding getting the vibes again?  Relax and know that you'll get them again soon.

And enjoy yourself in the meantime!

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 19:22:29 »

hello Astral Vibe and welcome to the forums!
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed  wink

The only constant in the Universe is change
Astral Vibe
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 22:03:22 »

Thankyou very much for your warm welcome!!
I guarantee I won't be leaving this place!
I will have a good read through your FAQ!!

~Astral Vibe~

The mind is powerful, the body is weak.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 22:03:22 »

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:05 »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hope you like it here!

Yours,
Frank