The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2017, 19:39:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a Hello  (Read 528 times)
ANMonte87
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: January 24, 2014, 00:03:16 »

Hey guys I have been following this site for a few years. About 10 years ago I was part of the astral society website and figured id register here to share some of my stories and such.

I honestly think I need to hook up with someone local to help me though, I have been at this for literally over 10 years and I have only had very few and far between experiences.

I in the past had several attempts where I was " stuck ? " within my body yanking against a rubber band to be free in the astral.

I have felt vibrations, pressure in my head like someones sitting on my face, I hear the rushing or pulsing electrical sounds or a rushing train like sound, I find myself going through everything except for actually being free of my body. If I ever do have any kind of experience it is within the prison of flesh sadly.

However lately I have had some very vivid as well as rather strange dreams!

A little about myself:

I am female, 26.. Prior military police, deployed to iraq and back once. I was injured in combat and thus ended my career in the army after only 2 years.. I finished my time completing my 4 year contract as a clerk in the orderly room and had a few very terrible things happen to me in short succession. I am now on disability due to the injuries and other such atrocities within the army that seems to happen quiet often to female soldiers ( if you know what i mean :/ )

So now I find myself being an avid video gamer, addicted to energy drinks, but otherwise eat moderately healthy. I keep dream journals ( starting to ) and i meditate every night. I have had a long history of meditation but i pass through phases of my life where i don't find time but the last 6 months i've made sure to meditate almost daily.

I sleep better and have some crazy dreams!

My goal here within the website is to maybe find a mentor of a sort. Someone with skype or something, someone who has had out of body experiences and can willfully do it. I would be eternally grateful and will document my progress as well as share my experiences and if i gain the knowledge to do it willfully I would then pass this on and teach other who showed desire.

This is something I am very passionate about and would love to learn as much as i can Smiley and yes i have read journeys out of the body and i did read astral dynamics however i am re reading them to get my mind back into it again.

I will  be posting shortly  and will be on here often if anyone cares Tongue
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:48:36 »

Hello and welcome to the Pulse.
You're dedication is all that's required so have a look at the link. If you want a more personal instructor then no problem. We tried this before on the Pulse and it failed. Too many wanted an instant success rate. You're already familiar with this not being instantly gained and time isn't an issue.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/destynee-s-plan-f65.html

It's a group thing, it seems to be working too.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:48:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: