The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 13:44:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Micael checking in :lol:  (Read 553 times)
Micael
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: May 20, 2014, 18:48:59 »

Hello guys, how are you doing? My name is Micael and I'm a 20 year old guy from Portugal who's pretty much been very invested in anything 'spiritual' and the nature of reality since the early teens. Almost everything went through the radar but I must say AP, lucid dreams and meditation stuck the most through all these years and were practices that at the very at least I always pursued ocasionally. I've become experiencied with lucid dreams, fairly adept at meditation and managed to have 2 or 3 short obe's that I could recognize along my progress. I know that there seems to be a perspective around that dictates that they're really the same thing, mostly I agree. Where I put my disctinction is that perhaps in AP/OBE you might be in a more often shared environment as opposed to your mental construct and subconscious mass and the added level of awareness OBE carries. To me that's the only fundamental change, but I am by no means a master so just giving you my thoughts.  smiley

Recently I've become unemployed and so I have a lot of time in my hands and a renewed interest and determination in pursuing AP daily as best as I can. It's been quite a few years and I'm not even that old, I'd like to estabilish these altered states in my life experience. I just read personalreality first experience post and I think his approach and input was very valuable so I plan to follow his directions and see how it goes since normally I am slightly more active in my attemps. I hope I can give and get some help from all you guys, happy to be here. Cheers!  wink

Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 20:25:28 »

Welcome.

Yes, personalreality's post is a great place to start. He gives his account from the perspective of a "first-timer". Many of us who have been projecting for years no longer acknowledge or even realize all the subtle ques that a projection is about to begin. Thus we neglect to mention them. His account points that fact out and can be very beneficial for beginners.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 20:25:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Micael
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 21:42:55 »

Thank you AstralZombie.

Yes even with the few experiences I had I'm still pretty much almost a complete begginer when it comes to consciously inducing the experience as opposed to sort of arranging for it to happen, I found it very helpful and intuitively true. Let's where that takes me, no rush.

Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: