The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 02:09:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New here! Not really though.  (Read 869 times)
phaseshiftR1111
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:44:00 »

Hey everyone. I recently have had a name change on here as well as my avatar. I don't want to confuse people... It's me AstralCody.

I already told quite a few members but I figure this would be easy too. I just want everyone to know. =D

Life's going good! I won't complain. I've had my downs since I last been on here but I am doing awesome now. Lots of future goals. I actually storm spot right now too. I am going to get my skywarn cert and have a radio... Lights on my car.. (truck in the future) and lots of weather technology. I got to take a lot of classes. I am basically going to be calling in Severe weather and tornadoes to the national weather service. I also get video of everything. I have some cool stuff already!

I always been attracted to weather. As a little kid even... I love lightning storms. Here is a video of me I was tracking a lightning cell. Since I am starting to learn about cloud formations and stuff it's fun to go out there and look at them myself. I may even get my meteorologist cert. I want to call tornadoes in before they touch the ground so I can get alarms going on the ground quicker. I hope you like the videos! Feel free to subscribe. I will have many more on there in the future. Even of tornadoes. I will have a better camera too. (Make sure to watch in HD if you can!)

It's fun... I know how weather changes and moves now so I can position myself perfect. It guzzles my gas traveling out east but it's not too bad of a drive where I live. We get good storms here.

Here's the lightning cell I was tracking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJv5TcfG_8 (Drove toward it in case it started a fire...) I had some stuff I could have put it out with.

and here is me getting ready for the day. Spotting out where these storms would be etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-pBxIhfY4A
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:47:29 by phaseshiftR1111 » Logged
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:03:34 »

Welcome Back AstralCody. After seeing 2 or 3 replies from PhaseshiftR1111, I was thinking that I have never seen this name before. Who is he/she? Then I read this thread and came to know that you are AstralCody.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:03:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 05:02:31 »

Greetings and welcome (back) phaseshiftR1111
Lightning IS an awesome force of nature. Truly to be respected and feared. The neighborhood where I live lost power for several hours just 3 days ago due to multiple lightning strikes during severe thunderstorms. Even being inside all of that time was Very disconcerting.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: