The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 10:08:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New kid on the plane.  (Read 803 times)
JadeFalken
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 18, 2014, 17:27:28 »

Hey guys! I've been reading a lot about this as of late. I had only been recently introduced to astral projection, and find it interesting, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting into the right mind frame, let's say, on command.

I have a lot of thoughts and ideas I'd love to share. And I want to hear about all of yours too!

One of the most interesting things I think I may have stumbled upon, or took a hit at the crack pipe (joke, haha don't smoke crack), I believe you can see our souls, sorta, as microwaves in cosmic background radiation, found everywhere.

Happy dreams!
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 19:25:37 »

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  smiley

Reading articles and understanding more of what is and isn't will help you create a positive mindset here.

But nothing creates a positive mindset faster than experiencing it yourself.  wink

Patience, practice and perseverance are your keys to success!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 19:25:37 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: