The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 02:53:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One more French  (Read 2374 times)
Medou
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2013, 12:07:25 »

Hi everybody, I'm 19 and I live in France (Lyon). I go to college, I'd like to work at hospital for doing research or that kind of stuff Smiley
I was on astralsight (if you know that website) but it's closed now. I joined AstralPulse because this forum is active and full of good tips. I had few OBE and lucid dreams for the past 2 years, but I'm still looking for the right technique.

My english is not perfect, sorry about that Smiley
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 22:52:15 »

Welcome to the Pulse.

You should be able to find tons of techniques and methods by doing a simple search and looking at all the stickies.

Please feel free to tell us about your experiences and ask any questions if you are unsure of something or need more clarity.

If you want to feel better about your proficiency in speaking English, just ask me to speak French. You should feel a lot better about yourself after that. cheesy

Many members have found that they have become better at projecting just because they stay active on the forum and this helps reinforce their "sub"conscious mind that they mean business. grin

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 22:52:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Medou
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 10:06:08 »

Many members have found that they have become better at projecting just because they stay active on the forum and this helps reinforce their "sub"conscious mind that they mean business. grin

This is the same thing for me, especially theses weeks with my exams! I can't practice as I would like to, just reading about it keep me focus Smiley
Seyner
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 11:01:40 »

Bienvenue ami Francais ! smiley

Welcome here, french friend !

See you soon ! smiley
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 00:47:16 »

Welcome to the pulse.
Have a read of the stickies, that's the dark blue topics at the top of each menu. These are selected for the good information they contain.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 00:47:16 »

Paul77
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 21:06:47 »

Hello Medou,

I am french and I was on AstralSight to. I remember you.

Astral Pulse is magic.  cool

Paul

Astral Earth
holygift33
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:22:37 »

Hi people from the French Community!

I too live in France (Bordeaux) and glad to see people from this country wandering this forum.

Welcome to this friendly place!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: