The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2017, 14:32:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 290 times)
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: January 27, 2017, 20:53:14 »

I never introduced myself.
My name is Boyana, I am from Bulgaria, 22 years old.
When I was four or five, I couldn't distinguish between this reality and out of body experience. I remember that I knew what the difference between a dream and an OBE was, because I just felt it in two specific different ways. But when I would experience OBE in the same environment of this reality, it would get very ridiculous. I was furious that I could fly so easily around the house in the first moment, and then the next - bound! and I couldn't lift my legs in the way I was so familiar to. I was sure it wasn't a dream because I was fully awake when I flied, that's why I was so angry the next moment the method of levitating wouldnt work.
 I knew that it was really me flying around the house and when I tried to do it the next day while I was awake, I would get very angry because I couldn't do it again, so I wondered: "Oh, come on, yesterday I did it so easily, why can't I do it today!" Apparently as a child I was very disappointed that the physical body couldn't fly, subconsciously I was mad that flying was so easy and my body wouldn't allow me to do it. Cheesy Very funny. Cheesy
Here is a photo of mine:
http://pics.vampirefreaks.com/P/Pa/Par/PartyBat/50677893.jpg
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 20:56:45 by Riddle » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 16:08:26 »

Hi riddle, I too have started out in both the NP and the physical. I didn't have any problems though as it was naturally accepted as something we all do. For a 3 or 4 year old as I was at the time, it took many years before I found out so few could actually do this nightime travelling. You've lots of things to explore if you can keep focussed on where you live. Things change if this isn't kept in mind and you're soon off in some other place.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 16:08:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 22:27:57 »

I have projected afterwards but it happens through a dream and it's more like lucid dreaming. As for completely aware OBE, I've had vibrations in sleep paralyses, where I've been completely awaken and aware but it seems I don't get technique very well or I am afraid to lose contact with my body in circumstances that are the same as the physical world and not the astral world. So it seems I am afraid to do it unless it's got at least a little bit of the dreamy feeling otherwise my self-preservation instinct makes me desperately want to remain attached to my body. Another thing is, when I have to control it consciously like Monroe did, I feel kind of lost in the instructions,even though I've read so many times how he detached his body with the vibrations technique.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 17:01:30 »

The letting go of the physical body is hard to do initially. I can recall my early days where I thought I would not wake up if I went further. Eventually I did and the experience was a sort of test of my mettle. Fear is the biggest thing to overcome and self preservation is one of those physical world actions we have to stay very aware of whilst physical. This doesn't apply whatsoever in the non physical (NP). It's actually a powerful brake stopping development and once you cross this barrier things take a giant step forwards. You always wake without fail even if you seem to know it's a bad idea to try. I've been here so many times and have done so for over 50 years.
Once the fear is ignored you then need to drop the physical world from your thoughts and concentrate on an adventure into the NP. This is another big step and that self preservation kicks in constantly. Your body has an automated mechanism when you sleep and it's perfect in what it does. Remember this always and get on with experimenting into the otherwhere presenting itself. Once you can overcome these two initial fears, the rest is a smooth ride into the unknown. It's the difference between having enough determination and intent to proceed into whatever shows up or constantly failing to cross the border. Sounds easy and it is, this initial step is only a test of your mental prowess in getting into the correct mindset to obtain success. Your thoughts will manifest and this should also be known. If you think it'll fail, it will as you thought it would. If you are totally convinced it's all real (which it is), this too will manifest. It's the thoughts you have in your head that make the difference. Way back in the early 1900's fear of demons was used to impress anyone attempting to project in order they stop before they meet one. In reality these ideas put your mindset into a position of expecting something bad to show up and as this manifestation of thoughts works, these thoughts scared many from trying anything further. It's all hogwash and lies. I used to wander around the woods where I lived aged 3 or 4 years old. If these nasties were out there, I'd have been an easy target. I met none or anything remotely bad.
I think this will put your mind at rest as it's the unknown that scares you from making progress. Ignore the nonsense and go for it knowing that the fears are only self created manifestations. You're only scaring yourself and this fact once realised will prevent it.
Have fun.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 22:03:51 »

Thank you for the advice! Is there a topic (topics?) in the site where I can read about some stories, experience of your projections?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 22:03:51 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: