The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 22:46:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeker  (Read 1588 times)
WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2013, 21:16:45 »

Hi all  smiley I am using a television remote to type this introduction, so please bear with me.                                                                                                                                                                  I had my first(and so far only memorable) fully conscious OBE around 5 years ago. A close friend was in another country, and we began chatting about astral projection as a way to spend time together. One night after a chat, I went to lay down. After mere minutes, I was no longer tired. I sat up, started putting my shoes on, then turned around to grab my jacket and saw myself laying sound asleep. I calmly reassured my projected double that this is what I wanted, before going outside to have a cigarette. After stepping outside, I began to levitate off the ground, then shot instantly into the sky.                                                                                                                                                                         I immediately woke up in the physical world amidst full daylight. I rushed to the computer, logged in, and there was a message from my friend. She said she was sitting on the beach when I came up behind her. She then said we held each other for a long time in silence.                                                                                                                                                                        Roughly a year or two ago, I picked up the book Astral Dynamics, by Robert Bruce. I started reading it the other night, and am just now breaking into part two. Over the past few nights, my dreams have become more distinct, but not conscious according to my memory.                                                                                                                                                   My intent from here is to install more fully conscious OBEs into my memory and to learn.
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 22:42:44 »

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse, Windsong!  smiley

Thank You for sharing!  smiley

it sounds like you are doing great here. A strong Focused Intent is very important, as I'm sure you have already found.

I enjoy Robert Bruce's NEW technique and use it often. It's a great way to defer pain as well.

Here's to many more successes!  smiley smiley  wink
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 22:42:44 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 23:08:34 »

Thank you Lionheart for the warm welcome!
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 23:43:39 »

Welcome to the Pulse Windsong.
Your name stood out and I processed your application immediately.
Hope you enjoy the site, it's loaded with so much info, finding what you are looking for can be a challenge.
Ask questions if you struggle, we are here to help.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:57 »

Thank you Szaxx for the immediate welcome! I almost chose "RainSong" because that is a guitar brand I've wanted for years, but for some reason went with the wind. lol. Maybe my decision has to do with a recurring dream I used to have of tornadoes.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:57 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 21:40:49 »

Ouch, tornadoes represent emotional outbursts. These can be violent too. More info is required to give a better interpretation.

WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 08:40:19 »

Yes, there were outbursts, My cousin used to hold me under water when I was a kid. So I grew up lashing out at him for any little inconvenience. He used to take steroids, and I was living with him a couple years ago to try and "get out on my own." I ended up breaking my hand hitting a wall after an argument. Moved out not long after.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 23:49:38 »

I hope your mind is clearing now. These dreams indicated strongly your dilemma. That's why I mentioned it. If you have a recent one without saying any more of your life experiences, I could interpret it for you. If it actually realises the truth that would be a good thing for verifying the art. If I get that gut feeling I'll say something like the last post.You are still in this deeply, you will understand this even if where you are at present is like heaven.

WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 05:22:58 »

The most recent SFW(Safe for work) dream I recall, is one in which I was in the sky. I may have been skydiving, but I don't remember it as clearly now as I did after waking from that dream. I do remember traveling down a chord that was connected to something on the ground. The chord went into a roof if I remember right. I don't remember anything else from that dream. Didn't last that long from any known split.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 10:18:28 »

The chord, I've used a rope instead, a minor word change hopefully.
The roof is a barrier and you are on top of it. You're winning and you should know this already.
The decending by  rope suggests a decline in a professional matter. It also could be your way to return to the ground. This suggests you are in control of your situation and whatever is thrown at you the problem is dealt with.
If you were skydiving this suggests you have high ambitions or hopes in what you expect. Remember to realise all of them may not be practcal. This needs a bit of careful thought and some may need to be re-worked to a lesser degree.
These are the basics, they seem to fit too. You are making progress and know when to limit your hopes.

WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 21:43:53 »

grin Thank you yet again Szaxx for your time! I am thankful!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: