The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 03:43:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Guy says Hello!  (Read 1535 times)
BlackBox
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: June 11, 2004, 05:56:32 »

Funny, I just posted in regards to the paradox of time...

Don't we all just love sychronicities? [Cheesy]
ImmuredSoul
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 06:43:20 »

I'm thinking about buying your CD . . . but, first, how many songs are on it? Just the six, or are there more? Oh yeah, Welcome!

If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 06:43:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Reemy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 07:28:53 »

Hi, Joe!  Welcome to the forums [Smiley]
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 14:19:27 »

Hi Paradox,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [Smiley] Looking forward to your participation!

Very best,

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paradox
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 22:55:02 »

quote:
I'm thinking about buying your CD . . . but, first, how many songs are on it? Just the six, or are there more? Oh yeah, Welcome!

Just the six [Smiley] We are currently recording our first  full length cd ,due out next year. All these books iv been reading lately have given me plenty to write about. Thanks for your interest by the way!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 22:55:02 »

Paradox
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 05:35:07 »

Hello everyone

Im new to the board, and very new to most of the concepts everyone is talking about. I hardly even knew what an OBE was untill i decided to read astral dynamics. The longest book iv ever read[Cheesy]
But also its the most interesting book iv ever read. The book was very informative, but i must admit I have a LOT of questions. A LOT.  and now iv come away from that book with the knowledge that it is possiable to "Fly" anywhere you want in the universe and beyond (including into photos/pictures) To me that sounds like something from a movie. But somehow i do not doubt that its real. I'm reasonably skeptic when i need to be, but i have a very open mind. Now im curious and i'd love to try this. But thats where all my questions come into play.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Its always fun to talk to open minded people. I also look forward to learning everything i can about this. Something tells me I have a lot to learn[Smiley]

Joe
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: