The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 26, 2018, 07:13:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yup, another beginner  (Read 546 times)
gildedrose
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 02, 2018, 22:42:01 »

Hello everyone, just registered here a little bit ago. I'm 18 and strange experiences in my life have caused to do some spiritual exploration for the past few years (including lucid dreaming, energy work, meditation, etc.), but I've only recently gotten serious about practicing AP. It's such an interesting concept (along with all that goes with it) and I am looking forward to learning more about it on this forum.  smiley
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 22:43:45 by gildedrose » Logged
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 02:38:43 »

Welcome here!

Well you will find all sorts of stuffs on Pulse but it will be the best to don't accept anything and be passive and also curious. This will guard you to avoid unnecessarily indoctrinate yourself for the long run. Start with your dreams and a whole new world will open up. Some of us also are teaching others sometimes lol. Maybe Frank's work will be interesting for you initially.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 02:38:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:08:12 »

Welcome aboard.

I'll expand a bit on what Phildan said about Frank.
Frank's work is what initially interested me about the Astral Pulse.
So much so, I took a week or so and compiled everything he ever posted into an easy-to-read PDF format.

There are nuggets of knowledge throughout everything he posted... as I progress, I go back and learn more through my new understanding.  Smiley

There's always something new to learn around here!  Even for us veterans!

gildedrose
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 03:42:20 »

Thanks, guys  grin I've been reading through the PDF and it's some amazing work. And yes, I enjoy going into any endeavor with an open mind and plenty of curiosity. Very happy to be here.  smiley
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 09:37:21 »

Another welcome aboard.
Xanth did an awesome job putting that PDF together, it is a good read. Stay curious like Phil says and you'll learn so much.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 09:37:21 »

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 16:01:23 »

Hey Rose! good to see you made it in, hehe!  cool

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse