The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2019, 19:30:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: about pendling  (Read 795 times)
cesm23
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2004, 10:53:10 »

i have been wondering why the pending doesn't work well with me. Everytime i try pendling, almost always it "lyes" to me. Yes maybe many of you will tell that it takes practise, but this is a bit weird, is it normal that the subconcious "lyes" to me even with questions that i known conciously?! I tryed questions related to ESP but of course i failed just as with very simple questions i already know the answer, even with those it "lyes" to me but i am pretty sure about the directions of "yes" and "no" so the problem isn't that. I admit it's very rare to do pendling, but i already did several tries (in different days) and this never improves. Now the main 2 questions :

Just the simple act of doing this several times, and practising a lot, makes the subconcious "lyes" each time less and less, and even start using ESP ? Or there is any kind of psychic development REQUIRED and this practise doesn't never improve the response of pendlum ? I must know this so that i gain motivation to practise this, as at least it will not be for nothing, i am just afraid that practise would never improve this, that's because i maded this post.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: