The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2019, 09:54:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices  (Read 2837 times)
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2018, 09:11:45 »

Hi Everyone

It's been some time since I've been by, some of you may still remember me.

I have posted about this here before, in it's more infant stage(s.末亡o this sort of an update.

Just very quickly, for those new to me:

I was activated to awaken in the summer of 2009, at which point I was assisted in spending 4 years in a near constant additional consciousness state. As we like to say 'out of body'. Mine was a top-down Kundalini type process. Which grew into the actualizing of a somehow innate ability to work together with CRYSTALS in their capacity as communication devices. In what is for me a viable means of connection and communication with occupants of additional consciousness space. (universal, galactic, and elemental beings. This is an article which goes into how it happened: https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/crystal-communication-how-is-this-happening/

For those who decide to allow this into their awareness and direct experience it can at first have an unsettling effect upon the central nervous system.

Depending on, and relative to the degree it is let in. Take a deep breath. Be relaxed.

The communications are visual (formations containing INformation.

(last chance to turn away)

Many of the extraterrestrial beings in my template are the ones who are coming through.

So you may SEE, and as a way of beginning the discussion here is a collection of some who are being the most easily seen by consensus.

Keep in mind this is me. From multiple points on the Field. All at once. (from multiple points in time.

Let this sink in as you look.

You are viewing multiple points in time. ie: Literally entering multidimensionality.

FEEL this. (it will help you shift.

This Arcturian fellow thus far is a decided favorite.

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末

I will let this rest here (as it can be a lot to take in.

Casey

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:20:40 »

There is not a lot (or any) interest here as yet,

But perhaps I will pass through now and again with another of the beings.

This feline being presented a couple weeks back, I think very clearly (clearly enough for most to be able to see.

For those who can, maybe try to connect and see what happens.

Casey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:20:40 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:59:20 »

I see your feline being has a dual existence and shares a human one as well. The Arcturian carries a double shadow.

I don't say a lot on these threads but that is only because I don't feel qualified. But I do read them and pretty much every thing else by you. Just wanted you to know that.

Crystals, rocks, stones have always interested me. I often feel their vibrations but have not taken the time to deeply consider them as yet. I've always recognized the illusive creatures lurking inside. Your journey is fascinating.

Pulling myself together
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 03:56:51 »

Truly fascinating!
 cool

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:41:41 »

Hi Nameless, Volgerie, thank you for passing through and letting me know this. I appreciate hearing something even if just to know who is here, who has interest. It's hard to know how (of if) to continue without this. Although I usually just do. Smiley

Good to see the both of you......

Casey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:41:41 »

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 13:36:44 »

Hi, Everyone!

Just stopping by to let you know I've started up my Youtube page again and have begun discussions on the Crystal work.

https://www.youtube.com/omcasey1

I hope you will come by and listen in. And give feedback!

Casey
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 07:04:23 »

I work with Crystals and their unique "energies" as well, but in a different way from you Casey.

Mine is using them to create what I call "Crystal Amplifiers". Mine are used more as focus targets. Once a person owns one of my pieces, I have a "link" to aiding them if needed. ...but, it is the Crystals I use that basically choose the design I create. I see those designs in a daily Phase/soak that I do. I then exit the tub and write down what I saw and attempt to create it at nighttime.
 http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story
 https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78

Casey, I have followed you through the years on via your posts on Forums, (still do today) and your tube channels. Even years ago when you were videoing while living/staying in your car. That was a few years back.
  I don't do Facebook and I am not a youtube member either. So, I haven't had the means to comment on them. But I see that we both share that special kind of "Otherworld contact".

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 12:51:47 by Lumaza » Logged

典he day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 07:31:46 »

That's really innovative, Lumaza! Beautiful idea and manifestation, thank you for sharing.

The Project ( https://www.facebook.com/The-1111-Project-1599665966974151/?ref=profile_intro_card ) years, 2015-2017, were fascinating. It is where the development of the idea of gift culture, the alignment with the unconditional component of (my) being was taking place. I really had no idea how long I would stay out there - helping - once I went out I did not want to come back in ..We will see where I will go with it all. It is entirely related to theGalactic.Travel.Channel work. Which rather gives quite a lot away in the very name. Thank you for following the journey.

Casey
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 12:55:08 »

Casey, I started to follow you when I saw that in a way, your Journey was mirroring mine. I had my "Awakening" back in 2011 after a really bizarre 3 day event and have never looked back since. It changed me in many ways.

I have been searching for people anywhere I can that understand what I and many others have been through. There have been a few people here on the Astral Pulse and other people like Whitley Strieber, that describe it to a "T".

典he day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 19:18:55 »

So glad to also follow you Casey grin
I was all over the place last week with a heartbroken ( better now  grin)i went to the word press site to maybe start a page there , at the same time I look at your new video. Love it !!! I was writing a note to let you know that I hope you keep making them. You do have a very fascinating journey and even more amazing that you can capture those incredible photos , Btw , how do you post them here so they do appear directly instead  of a link?
I am still trying to figure this out. I do have a Instagram account , but you seemed to have a better way then what I managed.
Oh! Also when writting you a note which vanished like a cloud this week ( could be because I am a total novice to technical internet postings and this seems to be a theme latly wink rolleyes)I  wanted to say that you have some people that did follow your journey and would like to let you know. Glad to see that痴 happening here , so no need to send you that message after all  rolleyes it happened on its own ... or maybe it vanishes in the clouds and materialize here in some  other way ... funny how communication can materialize itself when intended by some or a few , just like magic, I knew it would , nothing surprises me anymore and your journey is one fascinating possibilities that can only expand more for who ever wants to dream , create and play with.
タ bientt...
Plume.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 19:22:08 by Plume » Logged
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 03:52:51 »

Hi, Plume

So pleased to hear you are following along.  smiley

Regarding uploading the images:

When you hit the reply button to any post, you will see this above the text box

The icon second from the left, just under the 'italic' button is for uploading image files. To do it you need a web link to insert. My Wordpress lets me upload bucket loads of photos and gives me the link, which I copy and paste inside the [/img] brackets.

Does it makes sense?

Casey
Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 20:22:12 »

Ha!  wink
Thanks so much to actually clarify what I was doing wrong or I should say I did not clue in to the why it was not working like how you post your photos. I used my Instagram account and copied the link ( not the actual photo , which will show up as a link but I like to show my photos here directly like yours so copy paste is the trick. Obviously it has to come from an already existing platform that give you that option, I don稚 think Instagram will.
Kinda a cool way to post here if I write all my texts and photos in one blog place like webmaster and just copy/ paste it here.
I am looking  at all my options right now to continue journaling Tarot, Runes and some shamanic journey  and photos is really all part of what I see and can share with other , words are good but images does make a great impact when trying to stimulate the interest.
Thanks again.
Later ...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: